February 2017 locations and more

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
I thought that posting about loads and miles would help people to get some idea where stuff is.
Apparently some think I am lying.
Why would I do that? Benefiting who? Helping you to know the freight is out there.
Just like OVM said, some weeks you make good, others you don't.
Guess I won't post anymore about my runs as to not get people's heart rate up.

Nobody said you lying but we all know the real numbers here. If you want to give us an accurate info you should put your rates to. Yes, with 75-80 per mile you can do 4500 miles per week, but give me the freedom to not belive you.
I thought that posting about loads and miles would help people to get some idea where stuff is.
Why would I do that? Benefiting who? Helping you to know the freight is out there.
Ahhh... don't worry about the Haters on miles or loads .... some are having a bad day or week and get alittle grumpy... when i was at Bolt for 5 years and posted my loads and miles on here i was always reading crap about my loads ... but i realized it was getting under their skin ... so i just smile and keep posting ... nowadays when i post loads its just locations and not paid miles unless i have a scratch that needs itching ... lol

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

Exactly this is my point to. With some low rates we all can run unlimited miles . I doubt that he is running 4500 per week with good rates.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do as I say...
I counseled VSprinter to sit, then deadheaded to Franklin TN. OTOH, I was following advice from one of the higher ups at Express, so...

At the J

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I quit posting because of what thought I'd only have 2,000 posts!
Talk it up, please ... and we tease MR 3000 like crazy...:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahhh... don't worry about the Haters on miles or loads .... some are having a bad day or week and get alittle grumpy... when i was at Bolt for 5 years and posted my loads and miles on here i was always reading crap about my loads ... but i realized it was getting under their skin ... so i just smile and keep posting ... nowadays when i post loads its just locations and not paid miles unless i have a scratch that needs itching ... lol

Hey Mr 3,000 try sensitivity classes will ya? :pokepoke:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nobody said you lying but we all know the real numbers here. If you want to give us an accurate info you should put your rates to. Yes, with 75-80 per mile you can do 4500 miles per week, but give me the freedom to not belive you.

Exactly this is my point to. With some low rates we all can run unlimited miles . I doubt that he is running 4500 per week with good rates.
Don't concern yourself with his rates..,. That's his business ... he is happy that's all that matters. we can read into his miles whatever we fantasize about.... bottom line he is running those miles at the rate he is ok with.... have a great day just my throw in...

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Don't worry about it, run your business your way, you and only you know your number. Run it till the wheels fall off! Gotta get it today because tomorrow it could be gone!

Lost in Space.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My wife suffers from occasional migraines. We have that exact same head massager pictured! It relaxes her & relieves some of the pain.
Who knew it was a sex toy!? Not gonna wait for the migraine to come along anymore .... :D
I had same head massager too.
Nobody was selling it as sex toy.
Perverted minds do make things into they are not.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Someone thought I was BSing, 'cause all rates were better than national average. Like much better.
Won't say how much...

Last edited:

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know I am alone in protesting low rates(as in this industry every man for himself, can't strike due to lack of transparency). But I can't be driving for rates that some drive, as I got a family and commitments I made to succeed.

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The good the bad and the airport...

Got a load, and of course, finding it, and getting loaded is another thing

Been trying to track it down for last 1 1/2 hours. I really hate airport freight

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

I experienced that yesterday at LAX. Between the road construction, the fact that British airways moved into a different building, and that none of the dozen airport personnel I asked knew anything, made finding it a complete PITA.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know I am alone in protesting low rates(as in this industry every man for himself, can't strike due to lack of transparency). But I can't be driving for rates that some drive, as I got a family and commitments I made to succeed.
you are far from alone......and you know what? Most of us don't really care what your rate is.....that is YOUR business (wink , wink, )......we are INDEPENDENT contractors meaning...we stand alone on our own merits.....we either succeed or fail...our choice.....:) I hope you continue posting your loads along with the rest of us.....Mr. 3000 and Mr Backinforth.....LOL along with myself Mr Freightchaser....hahaha

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Someone thought I was BSing, 'cause all rates were better than national average. Like much better.
Won't say how much...
Guess I've never heard of such a number! Prey tell, please share what the avg is.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan