February 2017 locations and more

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought that posting about loads and miles would help people to get some idea where stuff is.
Apparently some think I am lying.
Why would I do that? Benefiting who? Helping you to know the freight is out there.
Just like OVM said, some weeks you make good, others you don't.
Guess I won't post anymore about my runs as to not get people's heart rate up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought that posting about loads and miles would help people to get some idea where stuff is.
Why would I do that? Benefiting who? Helping you to know the freight is out there.
Guess I won't post anymore about my runs as to not get people heart rate up.
Don't get all bent out of shape. People dont think my 2005 can actually move under its own power. Much less do better than the last 300 million a year company I was with, under a single owner in a 6 month old company. Keep posting (and get other peoples heart rate up its entertainment)

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
February summary so far and its flat *** ugly.
1st: full day of sitting Berea KY.

2nd: Mini from Berea to Delaware Ohio.

3rd: deadhead home empty after sitting 35/hours.. (No big deal, that's what we do).

4th thru the 5th: @ home..(lack of work.)
6th: Montpelier Ohio to Louisville KY.

7th thru 9th: sitting in Louisville.. One mini load offer under the threat if you don't do it, We will have to pay someone to come get it but wouldn't pay me the $15 or $20 to go get it.. (I didn't do it) Drove home empty that night.

10th thru current time. Still sitting home empty.. 1 load offer, to sit on freight for a three day weekend. (To far away for a solo driver to get another load.)

What ya haul outta Berea? Just curious cause it's my home town

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Response for Vsprinter.

Agree with brokcanadian and keep on posting. These kind of postings actually motivate some of us to work even harder.

Sure, These posts can irritate some members, because they were munching on ramen noodles instead of steaks when they read the post, Lol... They meant no harm, they just want to vent.

So drive on and keep on posting!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
55f5299c6ab735d5d8010c2dcc0d4f63.jpg

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess I won't post anymore about my runs as to not get people's heart rate up.
Ahhh... don't worry about the Haters on miles or loads .... some are having a bad day or week and get alittle grumpy... when i was at Bolt for 5 years and posted my loads and miles on here i was always reading crap about my loads ... but i realized it was getting under their skin ... so i just smile and keep posting ... nowadays when i post loads its just locations and not paid miles unless i have a scratch that needs itching ... lol

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
The J on the east end only had 3 vans parked, unusual for EP. Right now we are going 69 in an 80 and Sprinters are flying by me. Guess they didn't take OVM's fuel conservation course. Also a number of yellow DRW boxes flying bye with engines straining loudly, all stenciled "Under 10,000 GVW"

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Evening from West Texas and eastward bound on I-20. Booked out of Houston 18 hrs after arrival. Dropped in NM when the sun came up. Empty 30 minutes and BOOKED. El Paso to Greenville SC direct. Last week was weak, this week not so much.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
You doing a Bosch load ...?

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app