February 2017 locations and more

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you.

After dropping in Denver, I asked dispatch where to go on Saturday (got a room Friday night); they suggested KC. I don't like KC because it's turned into Laredo North, so I picked Des Moines. Spent a night in North Platte to break up the trip, got to the J in Altoona Iowa at 1800 Sunday.

Plan was to stay in the DM area for the day, then head further east. One call, Ames to Jeffersonville OH; I guess .70 was too much. So, more deadhead. Stopped last night in Crawfordsville, IN and waited for the call. The only one they called me on, I had to turn down because it delivered in Cleveland at 0800 tomorrow, and I hafta be in Chambersburg PA tomorrow for doctor's visit and a stop at a tag place to renew my tags.

Now on the way to Chambersburg. OOS until next week, because my lovely bride needs some TLC of a medical nature.

See ya then

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Oh and newbies, what I'm talking about you need contacts, you'll be on the phone all day every day...just lease to start out, it's a different world when you rely on YOU to get anywhere...and YOU are responsible for any problems...calling dispatch isn't an option when YOU are Dispatch :D

Enough warnings? Its scary to think some people actually might listen to what I post :eek:
The problem is that the ones who are listening are already in the choir. I advise you not to bring up actual ideas to fix these problems. We haven't had that spirit here since 1969... or 2009.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh and newbies, what I'm talking about you need contacts, you'll be on the phone all day every day...just lease to start out, it's a different world when you rely on YOU to get anywhere...and YOU are responsible for any problems...calling dispatch isn't an option when YOU are Dispatch :D

Enough warnings? Its scary to think some people actually might listen to what I post :eek:
The problem is that the ones who are listening are already in the choir. I advise you not to bring up actual ideas to fix these problems. We haven't had that spirit here since 1969... or 2009.
Was that when Greg was still here?
Please join us in the March thread.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Got up at about 230am to go pick up my load, got there picked up and drive about an hour down the road stopped and went back to sleep. My eyes lids were just not willing to stay open

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums