February 2017 locations and more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Dear and gang! Hate that you're still sitting..any and all of you!
Good morning Juju & gang ... Lol
At receiver 3.15 am ... opened and unloaded at 6.30 am... grabbed some breakfast and stopped at Menards quickly for a piece of wood to increase my bed from 28" wide ... to a twin mattress now 39 " wide ... now back to sleep and enjoy extra comfort ..

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
nothing like good wood in the morning.....LOL

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
nothing like good wood in the morning.....LOL

85ee6baa9b5be5b7216ebc35b35da310.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing worse than a fairly long deadhead racing against the clock to be there in time , only to be told the shipper has no idea of any freight you are there to pick up . Then , after driving around to every door , you end up back where you began an hour later and then the light bulb goes on and suddenly they DO KNOW ABOUT IT . Then they look at you weird because your getting a little irritated . Columbus , In to Trenton , MI .

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing worse than a fairly long deadhead racing against the clock to be there in time , only to be told the shipper has no idea of any freight you are there to pick up . Then , after driving around to every door , you end up back where you began an hour later and then the light bulb goes on and suddenly they DO KNOW ABOUT IT . Then they look at you weird because your getting a little irritated . Columbus , In to Trenton , MI .
Been part of that circus a few times.....LOL

Reactions: BIGTRAIN

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Must be a Cummins pick up, always a hassle to pick up there.

Lost in Space.

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Lost in Space.
No.....right across the street @ RIGHTWAY FASTENERS. A Toyota load.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Lost in Space.
No.....right across the street @ RIGHTWAY FASTENERS. A Toyota load.
never picked up there but every time I deliver its to a different door as they have had ongoing expansion for awhile now...S&R is always getting moved...

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
never picked up there but every time I deliver its to a different door as they have had ongoing expansion for awhile now...S&R is always getting moved...

Ok let me rephrase that.. I've never been there, doubt I ever will unless I drop at Cummins and within my 4 hour wait to roll home dispatch scores one

Lost in Space.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan