February 2017 locations and more

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got yelled at yesterday for not remembering what country I was in for customs papers, skipping coffee didn't work.

Had to fix wiring 3 times in first 100 miles but the next 700 was trouble free.

Delivered on time and booked a fat local to bring me within an hour of home.

Is 5 alarms enough? Grabbing an hour sleep...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
all the coffee companies are crap.....I like making my own...:) with Starbucks at the bottom of the crap pile/...biggie yuck

Not that I need another thing on board, what are you using to make your coffee? I would think a regular coffee maker would draw to much from battery, and 12 volt might take forever. I would need to make 40oz.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
all the coffee companies are crap.....I like making my own...:) with Starbucks at the bottom of the crap pile/...biggie yuck

Not that I need another thing on board, what are you using to make your coffee? I would think a regular coffee maker would draw to much from battery, and 12 volt might take forever. I would need to make 40oz.

I can do it 1 of 3 options....
Microwave the water
I have an electric kettle
and the single burner Coleman which take up less room and you have to carry around those 1lb canisters as well...which makes for an excellent backup system should my power fail or I just want to actually cook egg or fry up a steak or chop....

and to add: this when the True sine inverter pays for itself...in time savings

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Today is supposed to be a "Day Without Immigrants". Mebbe if Russians sit, I can get good rate out of Chicago, da?
Please take no offense by this but we have many immigrants on this forum and I am learning that our problem is not caused by one group but by a mindset that is pervasive thruought our industry. There are time when I, too, act like a who-r because it serves my purpose at that time.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
What is it with PJ and Dunkin' Donuts coffee in the south? Different state, still Dunkin' Donuts, never thought I'd crave regular PJ house blend

I think, (if I think am I already wrong,) that the Dunkin you see at PFJ are at Wilco truck stops they have taken over that will eventually go all PFJ branding?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What is it with PJ and Dunkin' Donuts coffee in the south? Different state, still Dunkin' Donuts, never thought I'd crave regular PJ house blend

I think, (if I think am I already wrong,) that the Dunkin you see at PFJ are at Wilco truck stops they have taken over that will eventually go all PFJ branding?

Pilot did not buy all the Wilco's from Speedway....only select locations...the rest will probably be closed up eventually....