February 2017 locations and more

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To all canucks on Wind (freedom) internet access is back (only down for 11 days)

Learned how to download my favorite podcast instead of stream, and I've been binge watching netflix courtesty of 3 short trips in for wi-fi...3 min to download 1.5 hour movie...also trips set in google maps continue without internet until you close it or restart phone...so I learned some new tricks while cut off

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
il_570xN.810575542_t84x.jpg
Was this the Outfit you wore while helping John E. in the Load-1 booth at the EO conventions ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After a two stop drop. Empty in Fenton Mi, if this Walmart don't chase me off

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Go to No Overnight Parking At Walmart.com. Scroll down and find MI and see if that town/walmarts address is on there.
Hate to inform you...that list means little....each Walmart has their own policy depending on truck traffic thru an area..and is subject to change without notice..Nearly EVERY Walmart has No Overnight Parking signs ...which means EVERYONE.... to keep the people from living in their cars and setting up residence for months in their lot....
Most Walmarts have the new signs that read...NO TRUCK PARKING ...Walmart trucks exempt.

Walmart does not consider us a truck...we are an RV...

Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Awfully quiet in here this morning. Everybody must be at it hard today making that moolah before the big game on Sunday.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Currently at home still OOS looking out the window at the beautiful sunshine and enjoying my time off.
more time off?....Gee whiz....
Yep, with the war wagon in the collision shop until next Friday, I have plenty of time for R&R. After I get the wagon back I plan on staying out for a bit.
I forgot about that body work...
Myself probably be in Monticello Mn for Sunday... not a football guy

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wife dragged me to town... Hettinger ND ... just so I could fill her trucks tank... gee whiz
Wait a minute .... The whole town of Bison was out of Gas .. ... so you went into the Big city to get gas .... did Juju atleast buy You dinner for your struggles away from the TV remote ....

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app