February 2017 locations and more

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Don't ya hate it when you're out of hours and the truckstop is full except that super tight blind side spot and the reserved spots? Cause I think it sucks lol

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't ya hate it when you're out of hours and the truckstop is full except that super tight blind side spot and the reserved spots? Cause I think it sucks lol

Call for a reserved spot as you sit there or park in a CLEARLY MARKED NO PARKING area like every other truck does .

Reactions: fastman_1

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Glad I don't have that problem.

A_Man_Sleeping_In_His_Recliner_Snoring_Loudly_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_110523-050164-966053.jpg

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep gonna drop the $15 for the spot this flying j runs you off
Edit:$12 not $15 and asked for a courtesy shower credit

Edit #2: $12 got a parking spot and shower credit. Didn't have a shower credit so not a bad deal

Glad it worked out . Its nice you have morals . And In the end it worked out for you . Enjoy your shower and good PARKING spot and get yourself a great night sleep .

Reactions: NorthernBill

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad it worked out . Its nice you have morals . And In the end it worked out for you . Enjoy your shower and good PARKING spot and get yourself a great night sleep .

Thank you very much. I dunno if it's morals as much as I feel a little safe when I'm actually in a spot. Peace of mind goes a long way

Yes it does .

Reactions: KickStarter6

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sure is nice to have the hubby home.. he does make it toasty!;)
I see OVM signed in as Juju again ... praising him and trying to make us believe he is a hard worker .... i wonder if he is a Daytime (only) worker at Home also ....

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
are you kidding I am lucky to make it past 8pm without flaking out...she works me like a dog....heck the dog lays around and watches me....time to hit the road.....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator