February 2017 locations and more

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
After a two stop drop. Empty in Fenton Mi, if this Walmart don't chase me off

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Go to No Overnight Parking At Walmart.com. Scroll down and find MI and see if that town/walmarts address is on there.
Hate to inform you...that list means little....each Walmart has their own policy depending on truck traffic thru an area..and is subject to change without notice..Nearly EVERY Walmart has No Overnight Parking signs ...which means EVERYONE.... to keep the people from living in their cars and setting up residence for months in their lot....
Most Walmarts have the new signs that read...NO TRUCK PARKING ...Walmart trucks exempt.

Walmart does not consider us a truck...we are an RV...
WOW! Aren't we harsh right off the bat! LOL. The only reason I put that on here is to help. One night I was in Rochester MI at a Meijer and a officer knock on the door and first thing in the morning and told me you better get moving! There's no overnight parking at Meijer and Walmart here. Sure enough that Walmart was on that No Overnight Parking At Walmart.com. So there you go!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After a two stop drop. Empty in Fenton Mi, if this Walmart don't chase me off

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Go to No Overnight Parking At Walmart.com. Scroll down and find MI and see if that town/walmarts address is on there.
Hate to inform you...that list means little....each Walmart has their own policy depending on truck traffic thru an area..and is subject to change without notice..Nearly EVERY Walmart has No Overnight Parking signs ...which means EVERYONE.... to keep the people from living in their cars and setting up residence for months in their lot....
Most Walmarts have the new signs that read...NO TRUCK PARKING ...Walmart trucks exempt.

WOW! Aren't we harsh right off the bat! LOL. The only reason I put that on here is to help. One night I was in Rochester MI at a Meijer and a officer knock on the door and first thing in the morning and told me you better get moving! There's no overnight parking at Meijer and Walmart here. Sure enough that Walmart was on that No Overnight Parking At Walmart.com. So there you go!
I must have missed the harsh part thought I was just putting info I have experienced with Walmart over 100's of store and many years

Reactions: brokcanadian

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

I must have missed the harsh part thought I was just putting info I have experienced with Walmart over 100's of store and many years
It's the "hate to inform you" Would have said it a different way.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last night: shortie to WV. Today: were dispatched back to Cumberland, to go to Selkirk NY. Customer cancelled the run, AND refused to pay the TONU

Sitting and waiting at Pilot in Morgantown WV.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

well....in hind sight I could have softened that up.....Watching too much Trump makes one more crass and less PC..:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wife dragged me to town... Hettinger ND ... just so I could fill her trucks tank... gee whiz
Wait a minute .... The whole town of Bison was out of Gas .. ... so you went into the Big city to get gas .... did Juju atleast buy You dinner for your struggles away from the TV remote ....

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
next town up has 2 grocery stores...and we have 2 gas pumps...one at the grain store and the other the grain elevator...both close at 6pm...:p

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
next town up has 2 grocery stores...and we have 2 gas pumps...one at the grain store and the other the grain elevator...both close at 6pm...:p
Maybe for a retirement Gift ... Juju can buy a 100 gallon gas tank to put in the back of her pickup ... would pay for its self quickly on Saved trips into the big town for Snow blower gas ...

Reactions: brokcanadian

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No Overnight Parking at Walmart – Walmart Locator

Well I checked out the site it seems to be outdated and NOT run by Walmart itself....

I checked out SD here and it is 100% incorrect I've stayed at the stores on the no list....

The store on Telegraph Rd at 94 up from Load 1 is a big fat no when the security guy is on duty..I was chased off and does not appear on the NO Park list....

If a store has roving security car, its best to ask the officer the policy.

But thanks for the web site....any information is appreciated.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Maybe for a retirement Gift ... Juju can buy a 100 gallon gas tank to put in the back of her pickup ... would pay for its self quickly on Saved trips into the big town for Snow blower gas ...

certain items we can only get in Hettinger ND we can't get here....besides its a day off the reservation..:)

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
certain items we can only get in Hettinger ND we can't get here....besides its a day off the reservation..:)
Gas stations are very important
ef684f3559b206f9f573be366564b6e3.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator

Well I checked out the site it seems to be outdated and NOT run by Walmart itself....

I checked out SD here and it is 100% incorrect I've stayed at the stores on the no list....

The store on Telegraph Rd at 94 up from Load 1 is a big fat no when the security guy is on duty..I was chased off and does not appear on the NO Park list....

Hey, since your the Walmart guy, you could get them to have something like that or find out how to get that thing updated. LOL

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hey, since your the Walmart guy, you could get them to have something like that or find out how to get that thing updated. LOL

Walmart according to a couple managers I've talked to, for the most part leave parking up to individual managers, and then there are the stores where Walmart does not own the land, and commercial developers set the rules, like the 2 stores in York PA that ban ALL overnight parking because Mall management...same as North Charleston SC one store allows and the other does not...go figure.

Some may have allowed last month but don't this month...The Clinton Walmart I70 exit 32 Dayton in Ohio...the trucks just ripped that lot to pieces and overtook the parking....now they chase off everyone...can't say I blame them...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
well....in hind sight I could have softened that up.....Watching too much Trump makes one more crass and less PC..:p
I fixed that...the last time he yelled at the news I turned off the TV!! LOLOL

Reactions: OntarioVanMan