February 2017 locations and more

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unfortunately they had a way to unload me so no bonus bucks I am now in western Minnesota out of service until the weekend ! Happy hunting gang
Wow ... E O ..had a boring Sunday ...i enjoyed doing Nothing but visiting with family...

I see the Storm front left Wi. into Mn... so I am DH into Wi. to pickup my load ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unfortunately they had a way to unload me so no bonus bucks I am now in western Minnesota out of service until the weekend ! Happy hunting gang
Wow ... E O ..had a boring Sunday ...i enjoyed doing Nothing but visiting with family...

I see the Storm front left Wi. into Mn... so I am DH into Wi. to pickup my load ...

I just went through northern Wisconsin thru Minneapolis and there has been no storms it all

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's a silly thing trend going on right now I don't know where they store their brains but some brokers and carrier seem to think that if you run 1200 miles it should pay less than a 200 mile load?!A long mile or a short mile cost the same amount to run

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I'm guessing, somebody may know, that the number of brokers has increased in proportion to the number of vans. All seeking the Holy Grail - EZ Money. I think we know that shippers are NOT paying less to ship freight, so somewhere between the shipper and us it's getting "lost"

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Reactions: NorthernBill

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm guessing, somebody may know, that the number of brokers has increased in proportion to the number of vans. All seeking the Holy Grail - EZ Money. I think we know that shippers are NOT paying less to ship freight, so somewhere between the shipper and us it's getting "lost"

If you had the pay scale you have now and we're at Bolt you would be probably making better money per mile because they have so many more direct customers as opposed to what we do with three or four people between us and where the cash actually is

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
If you had the pay scale you have now and we're at Bolt you would be probably making better money per mile because they have so many more direct customers as opposed to what we do with three or four people between us and where the cash actually is
But then I would have dispatchers that only work hard for outside loads when their regular business is slow. And, almost never got a dispatch after hours or weekends.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In support of my Canadian friends theory, I just read a line in a book:. "it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep"

In support of my retirement coming soon I just cashed out all my super America reward points from Minnesota and got myself 9 hot dogs to take home! And they are ballpark franks which makes them eligible to be cut in half so juju gets to eat this week LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In support of my retirement coming soon I just cashed out all my super America reward points from Minnesota and got myself 9 hot dogs to take home! And they are ballpark franks which makes them eligible to be cut in half so juju gets to eat this week LOL
Your such a Romantic ... sharing your hotdogs with Juju ....

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
In support of my Canadian friends theory, I just read a line in a book:. "it's not how much you make, it's how much you keep"

Nope I'm marinating steaks so no half a hot dog!! Lol