February 2016 locations

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Somerset nj to butler pa morning delivery 350 mile run
For me lately that's a good start to the week! Only took 5 tries

Update been sitting here waiting now at pickup going on third hr. I blame the broker for telling me pu time is 1400 hrs and product isn't even ready now till 1800 ! I see An extra charge in my future!!!

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Guess ya just have to roll the window down before opening the door, or always park into the wind.

It's already becoming such a ubiquitous issue on the Internet that it probably qualifies for Ford to issue a recall for stronger hinges and better support. Of course, just repairing them under warranty is much cheaper.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just joined the Moot club.
iaJeAMkG.jpeg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
or 2 bolts, 2 washers and a piece of old cargo strap or seat belt.....measure opening width BEFORE the "sprung" bolt one end in door frame other end on van frame....cost just the 2 bolts and washers....

Ps..the Summit racing one looks good and only $6.00....and could save you $1,000's...and downtime

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Somerset nj to butler pa morning delivery 350 mile run
For me lately that's a good start to the week! Only took 5 tries

Update been sitting here waiting now at pickup going on third hr. I blame the broker for telling me pu time is 1400 hrs and product isn't even ready now till 1800 ! I see An extra charge in my future!!!

Are you at Falcon Products/Manufacturing????

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropped in Gainseville GA this morning from Brownstown MI. Had to put the spare tire on, waiting at Discount Tire, hope it's not another bad wheel.