February 2014 Locations

tknight

Veteran Expediter
All fixed massive block of ice ripped apart the connections for box lights all fixed now
Will have to drive a little extra to pay for this headache
Doing a little jaunt to NYC in the am headed west to Pittsburgh

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Murray: if you get hungry, the ACT t/s at exit 5 on 81 (Half Moon) across from Pilot does some pretty good food, and they have a short order cook! I grabbed breakfast there once (eggs over easy!) and wished I could stay for lunch, lol.

Sent from my XT907 using EO Forums mobile app

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I've had some great dinners at the ACT. Also has a reefer repair shop and a self service truck wash.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Murray: if you get hungry, the ACT t/s at exit 5 on 81 (Half Moon) across from Pilot does some pretty good food, and they have a short order cook! I grabbed breakfast there once (eggs over easy!) and wished I could stay for lunch, lol.

Sent from my XT907 using EO Forums mobile app

Thanks Cheri!!! I DO like food!!! LOL!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load ...Detroit to Milwaukee , Wi....:D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thinking of heading to our home twenty in Decatur, Alabama. We'll see out it plays out today!

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app
maybe you can ride the tail of one storm and be just ahead of the other...IF you are lucky?...

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, in the middle of it. IL I 55 SB. Visibility 150 yards. Snow storm on the outside, music storm in the inside. Great! :):)

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On I 55 just pass St. Louis, visibility now 75-100 yards. Saw couple rigs in the ditches. Heavy snow. Will thread very carefully.