February 2014 Locations

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in the 80's I had a terminal manager call me to rescue a load on SB Sunday.
He said he figured I had TV in my fancy sleeper.
I told him I had cable. I didn't have 500 miles of cable.

The sad thing is he was on the Patriot's practice squad until he got injured.

I took the load, serviced the customer. :(

Young and needy at the time.

Oh ya still young(at heart) and needy, lol. Got to keep up with the Joneses(OVM, Murray, and others, lol).

Good news afterall, delivery date changed to Tues. No plowing thru snow and Ice tonight on I 55. And yes SB! :):):)

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Petro in Atlanta. Thermometer said 73° here a little while ago. Felt good. Back to the "white" tomorrow :(

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picking in NC this afternoon, heading for FL. IF there is time I hope to meet up with a man who was in the same army unit, ASA, that I was. Never knew him when we were in, just met up with him online a couple of weeks ago. He has one book out on those days and may write another. It will be fun to talk with him if I get the chance.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at the shipper waiting on the load, not really sure how 6 pallets are gonna fit in my van but that's on dispatch.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I 55 north of West Memphis, bunch of rigs and 4 wheelers in the ditches. We are doing 5-30 mph, Ice!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Finally after almost 4 hours I'm finally partially loaded. The dispatcher was surprised 6 skids didn't fit in an extended ford van. So I took my fill and now I'm headed to felivery

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Doing the happy dance! Laredo, Tx. to Little Rock, Ark.

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Doing the happy dance! Laredo, Tx. to Little Rock, Ark.

Sent from my LGL45C using EO Forums mobile app
318454606_1373635377.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load ...Janesville , Wi. to Dearborn , Mi....:D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

tknight

Veteran Expediter
In Maybrook , NY at the TA, waiting for my truck to be fixed, seems ice buildup at the rear end wire connector feeding all box lights, tail, and markers got iced up with a big chunk, weight pulled it apart, so they have to defrost me, and check it out, rewire it, and over charge me! But its the mechanics who are gonna get all salty wet and dripped on by defrosting ice, and not me, so I guess it's worth it, sucks wintertime, todays trip was 250 miles and took 9 hrs! with 4 ways going the whole way.....Never witnessed the parade of NJ contractor cement trucks with plows trying to keep up with the snow and ice, while the state shook the sand and salt. It was a long day of stop and go traffic.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Look out for black SUVs and burly men with earpieces; that's where Camp David is :sly:

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Really? What a tiny little town. I bet it's beautiful when things are green. But it seemed a bit dumpy with all the snow. But noted!

I moved over to Hagerstown. My heater broke, although I didn't know the heater was the problem. Replaced it and all is well. But this thing is gonna give me a sunburn on my right side, while sitting here. For 1500 watts, it's kicking arse!!