February 2014 Locations

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting ready to play more in the snow.....at Oak Creek , Wi.....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Deliver to MA on Mon. a.m. Then PU in NH and DEL to Syracuse, NY by Tue. Spending some time in Manhattan today, maybe a movie ? Definitely a slice !

JoeS

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After two cancelled loads in one day that would have taken us back East, sitting at the 49er in Sacramento.

TDave

Expert Expediter
In Laraedo probably here the weekend hope to be out by Monday.....

Sent from my LG-LS970 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
FL has been busy for us lately. Your mileage may vary ! Kennedy Space Center might be wise to be near.

FL is normally pretty good for us. Last time we sat for a couple of days but the week ended up to be a very good one. We just did Kennedy a few weeks ago. Thanks for the tip!

JoeS

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FL is normally pretty good for us. Last time we sat for a couple of days but the week ended up to be a very good one. We just did Kennedy a few weeks ago. Thanks for the tip!

We've done well in Florida lately, especially with TVAL loads. On one of the loads that cancelled, we were predispatched picking up in Gainesville heading to NY. Nice paying gig.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty early in Osh Kosh .....:D

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Hagerstown , sitting in the corner on a time out. Got one for early Monday, headed north, so much for the heat wave, it's 40 here.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at a diner in Virginia heading north to Pittsburg. Wasting time till tomorrow when the loads due lol