February 2012 Locations

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
Dh from Indianapolis to pu n Hebron,ky yesterday then delivered at 4am today n Ithaca,ny now at the pilot in Liverpool,ny

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sitting back home in sunny Southern California. It's nice to be paroled from days of endless rain in Washington State. I'm finally drying myself out. Drive from Vancouver Washington home in 17 hours. Not bad for a guy that's been sitting behind a desk for five months!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Thanks. Lost my pt cruiser. Been totalled and dragged off b4 I get there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Sorry to hear about your car. How was the house? Floods are devastating. We've had some rough one's here the last few years. Property can be replaced though.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
uploadfromtaptalk1329615329487.jpg house on stilts. Thank goodness. Motor home had three feet of water in it. Car covered. This pic was posted on Facebook and is how I found out.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
I can say im tired. And ill have some money in the bank after this week. 4 loads at 3563 loaded miles the cat was running the dog crazy this week. Im about to lay my head down again in Dallas now! I hope next week is good but it want be like this week.got to get back home for my tag it expires the 28th

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
Dh yesterday from Liverpool,ny to pu in Webster,ny then del at 3am today in Chester,va now at the pilot in colonial heights,va

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I can say im tired. And ill have some money in the bank after this week. 4 loads at 3563 loaded miles the cat was running the dog crazy this week. Im about to lay my head down again in Dallas now! I hope next week is good but it want be like this week.got to get back home for my tag it expires the 28th

Sounds like the Cat is getting a lot of freight.

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
Hanging out with family in Brighton, MI got a 600 mile round tripper tomorrow. Tuesday taking the wife out with me to see the country.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got done putting new water pump in the pump house and while waiting for water pressure to build up to check for leaks and Dispatch calls with a shorty load to pick up in couple hours and deliver direct and then back home to sleep in a bed again. Got to love coming home for time off and get paid to do it.