February 2012 Locations

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a nice long week-end run. Able to be home for: 33rd wedding ann., and the race! Thanks to those in dispatch! I'll drop off in the A.M. and head back to the house.

WOW!!! Cool, you get to be home to watch the "Daytona 500"...Enjoy!!! Oh..and yea, congratson those 33 yrs....LOL, i know my last 5 yrs havebeen easier on my better half then the 25 before....:D

Oh and sorry for the "banter"...:)

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
WOW!!! Cool, you get to be home to watch the "Daytona 500"...Enjoy!!! Oh..and yea, congratson those 33 yrs....LOL, i know my last 5 yrs havebeen easier on my better half then the 25 before....:D

Oh and sorry for the "banter"...:)

Banter On!!!!

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
VA beach Truck..jpg

Droped in Florida on Thur 23 Feb and then told to DH to Savana GA been sitting here since. Well????
While sitting in Savana GA run across a owner thats is from VA Beach my area doing quite well. 97 KW with 225 cat and 15 speed. Realy nice Big House u might have seen this show at the MATS. He had entered her in the work truck catagory as you can see she is a work truck and very nice indeed. Well Im still wainting Slow, Shoot I just seen 2 Kity kats Tractors pullen Reefer trailers Jump outa here HMM..

Last edited:

Monty

Expert Expediter
Madison, Wi .. after a 900 mile load cancelled ... :mad:

As stated above ..... Grrrrr

Last edited:

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
After a small sunday run from akron to dayton, got nice one yesterday from dayton to bolen town sc , so here sit waiting for the cat to pka again hope today if not might go to the beach!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
After an over nite run into Canada, back at the Monroe TA. Expediters everywhere!

Sent from my DROID X2 using EO Forums

Last edited:

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
on 4th week... still at home.. still not in a truck making $$ ... in Buffalo NY ...
**deep sigh* ...

oh btw...... good morning

coffee-cup.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting to get unloaded then going to flying j at McCalla, Al

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Antioch, TN. - TA waiting for the storms to roll through later. Headed home tomorrow for a week off of taxes and a little maintenance on the truck.

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Just picked up in greensboro nc headed to westminister mass. Wish i had something goin south. I need sun burn baddfd

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums