Favorite things

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I found one of my favorite things at the store today and it got me to thinking of the posts that have been here over the years about products that have become faves. With this being the season of giving I thought it might be fun to see what others like.
The one I found back on the shelves today was at Meijers. They have Cranberry/White Chocolate Chip cookies in the bakery. Num...num ;).
Anyone else fans of the Aloe infused footies? :) The flocked hangers? :)

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
I grew up on Karo syrup on cornbread! Yum, Yum. We did switch back and forth between light and dark for variety!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Nutella on toast, Ovaltine, baked bean in tomato sauce, thick sliced bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast
Can't forget the Bailey's and Coffee ;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rose's Key Lime marmalade on an English muffin. Its a British thing but this Minnesotan likes it, ya, you betcha.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
One of the best-tasting, yet thoroughly disgusting-looking (and disgusting-sounding when you know how it's made) dishes I've ever encountered was in Canada - something called poutine. It's awesome. :D

I tried Aloe infused footies. Tasted like crap.

But, one of my favorite things is still sorghum molasses, with butter stirred into it, and spread on a fresh, warm biscuit.