Expediters Expo 2009

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
I also thank you , for the expo information.I figured it was ok to bring family, but I figured better be safe and double check.I hope to introduce myself to some of you.I always enjoy the information that some of you post.The good Lord willing and the Des Plaines river dont rise I will be there. Take care, Be safe.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Make sure you attend the workshop on Saturday at 11:00 to put faces to screen names! That for me is always the highlight of the show.

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
If you register online, you will save some time at the door: instead of waiting to have your ID badge printed, you can pick up your pre-printed badge(s) and get on into the Expo! (Everyone, even children, will need a badge to enter the Expo)

Expedite Expo 2009 : An On Time Media, LLC. Production

Registration and admission are FREE!
FUN for the whole family!

Last edited:

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Cheri,

That's what happens... I start thinking, "Hey, I can answer this!" and then I stick my foot in it!!

:eek:

Last edited:

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Ok
Got my hotel room booked at holiday inn for friday night the 24th.Convinced the wife to take off work. Taking my grandson with us.I will be ariving after 1pm on friday not giving me much time at expo.Is there after hours concerts or food vendors? love the picture of the Team from fed X CC with there lawn chairs etc set up like a campsite.
On saturday will finish looking around and attend the seminar.After that it will be driving up to Columbus visit my cousin and her family.Then Sunday home to Kenosha Wi.
I hope to meet some of you who post on here, and come away with lots of useful information about this business.