Expediter Services leaving E-1

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
One is the name calling of an EO member, which is not permitted by the Code of Conduct that you agreed to when you signed on here, and the other is smack-down smack which stems from verifiable trend of newly created usernames coming out of the woodwork with singe-digit posting histories spreading what appears to be rather choreographed damage-control slather, which is not in violation of the Code of Conduct.

Thank you. :)

Turtle;
I agree bout the name calling, no place for it anywhere. I agree also, bout all the "new screen names and single posts," BUT...the name calling rule should also apply as well, when it is directed towards a company. What's the difference? I have read all the posts in here bout E/S and almost every1 that posted good stuff got slammed. I, personally, wasn't asked if I was an office worker, inside employee....til AFTER I got ridiculed, only THEN was I asked. I am a team driver, love my job and whom I am employed by. I am not saying you in particular, slammed me, but it wasn't appreciated. I found expediting bout 4 1/2 months ago and fell in love with it, 12 1/2 yrs as a tractor trailer driver and have no plans to go back. I have been a silent reader here since I found this site and decided, after reading all the negative posts bout E/S, to post my personal experience with E/S so other "newbies", like myself, would see the good as well as all the slams. Now, after reading all the trash talk about my posts, I guess I will stop posting the truth and start posting lies, seems like that's what it takes to not get smashed on here, not directing that towards you in any way, just in general.

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
To whom it may concern and you know EXACTLY who you are.You seem to be an avid poster in here, slamming eveything posted in here bout E/S and FDCC, why? Obviously I don't post in here that often because we are too busy running loads and making money. Its more than OBVIOUS, to me, that you spend more time running your mouth than running your truck, so who are you to post that we don't make good money cause E/S is out for themselves only? If that were the case, I CAN GUARANTEE you that I wouldn't stay where I'm at. If you don't believe that, just ask my PREVIOUS (key word) employers!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
To whom it may concern and you know EXACTLY who you are.You seem to be an avid poster in here, slamming eveything posted in here bout E/S and FDCC, why? Obviously I don't post in here that often because we are too busy running loads and making money. Its more than OBVIOUS, to me, that you spend more time running your mouth than running your truck, so who are you to post that we don't make good money cause E/S is out for themselves only? If that were the case, I CAN GUARANTEE you that I wouldn't stay where I'm at. If you don't believe that, just ask my PREVIOUS (key word) employers!!

Why say To whom it my concern? Why not address the person you are talking to in case you have confused what you think was said with what was actually said?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
skipr,

Some of us really appreciate your replies. But please don't let a few internet posters dissaude you from helping those of us who want more information. It would be sad if you allowed them to stop you from providing one of us with knowledge who might work for a lousy carrier with the opportunity to work for ES.

But one of the reasons people assumed that you might be an office worker was your statement in blue & red above. Do you have authorization as a driver to tell people that ES would love them? It sounded like you were recruiting on their behalf.

Mcavoy33,
I appreciate the response, I can take constructive criticism, points well noted. Authorization? No. I apologize, I meant the word "we" in general context, loosely.I meant "we" as my team driver and I. It was directed more towards those drivers looking at E/S for employment. I don't mind some1 working here with E/S that wants to make money. Do I feel as though the new drivers will take money away from our truck? No. I see so much freight that I feel there's plenty for everyone.

However here is my concern. You've only ever been expediting for 4 months but your tainting all expediting companies as bad dispatchers when you have probably never worked for another expediting company besides ES.

I think its a huge mistake to label your bad experiences in the OTR industry as the same as expediting companies. Expediting companies rely more on customer service and they need to treat their drivers better, which is probably a big factor in why ES treats you good compared to all those other bad companies you worked for, because they have to in the expediting world.

Yes after a month or two, the owner of my company told me that he was just talking with dispatch and that they were impressed with how great a job I was doing.

But the reason ES is getting flack is because we lack information, then a bunch of you and came and made 1 post then took off. There are people on this site who are not happy with their carrier for whatever reason, some of them might be interested in ES but on EO, we really value driver feedback and if you make a post and run, its harder to give any credit to your feedback.

If you really believe in ES and want to return the favor of how nice they have treated you, then stick around and help educate others about ES

After re-reading my post, I agree that it does sound as a recruiting post board, but its not. It was just the way I express what I want to say. I apologize to EVERYONE who misinturpreted the "labeling." True, I should have typed that in another context. I wasn't refering to expedite, strickly as an OTR truck driver who made the mistakes of working for them by believing what they told me, THEN I found expediting-2 totally different worlds. LOVE IT!!! I can also agree that there were a lot of "hit and runs" LOL. Good chatting with ya, will be posting again soon. BTW, the other posts were not directed at you either, motor safe, skipr

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
Why say To whom it my concern? Why not address the person you are talking to in case you have confused what you think was said with what was actually said?

I am rather new to this site and the last thing I want to do is start a war, have things misinturpreted, construed or orherwise noted and end up labeled with a "bad attitude", as a "negative person" or any of the sort and end up being "reported" and blocked. I like this site, just don't like being slammed for posting my experience.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I am rather new to this site and the last thing I want to do is start a war, have things misinturpreted, construed or orherwise noted and end up labeled with a "bad attitude", as a "negative person" or any of the sort and end up being "reported" and blocked. I like this site, just don't like being slammed for posting my experience.

If you address who you are talking to they might be able to clear up the issues they have with the company. You might understand why they have taken issue with ES or depending on the comment it might have been something you took as a slam but that was not the intention. I believe it is in this same thread that the different personalities of the company and driver were discussed, sometimes personalities clash over a misunderstanding of how we phrase things based on our personalities.

nwilliams48

Active Expediter
Does any body know of this Company Midwest Courier Inc. What there all about up in Elkgrove, IL. 1550 E.Higgins Rd. #122, 60007.

nwilliams48

Active Expediter
Re: Expediter Services

Does any body know of this Company Midwest Courier Inc. What there all about up in Elkgrove, IL. 1550 E.Higgins Rd. #122, 60007.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Re: Expediter Services

is there an echo in here?

There is a "search" feature and the top of this forum and this is what the search returned. Good luck, sounds like you'll need it.

http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/general-expediter-forum/44141-midwest-courier-il.html

edit: ignore the bad comments because the person who said them, was talking about a different company with a similar name, nobody seems to know about them here at that time.

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I must say that everyone has picked on Expediters Services over the years, I'm just as guilty as the rest. I met the owner and he seemed like a very nice man. It makes me think of Nascar in some ways, when your doing good and winning everyone hates you or don't like what you have done to be on top. Expediters Services didn't get to be as big as they are by ripping people off or doing bad things to people. They got there by hard work I hope. Last year we grew our fleet and people said some nasty things about our company that wasn't true. Sometimes in life people don't like others to do good or better their business. I have been trying to keep my life on a positive out look and things just seem to work better.

I read a book called "The Secret" about two years ago, which it is a great book. I when back and watch the DVD about 3 weeks ago and it really has helped get me back on track with our business. If you can't buy the book, look up the DVD on Youtube. You will walk away with a positive outlook on life. I was reading on the news the other day about Jon and Kate plus eight getting pulled off the air next year. Why? The rating are down because there is no drama with the show now. People love drama and feed off of it. I was one of those people that did that. Did it get me any where? Nope, it made things worse in my life. I know a few think I'm crazy, a drunk, and many other things. The funny thing is I don't even drink that often.

Okay back to the subject. If people that start at any place think negative from the start then it's going to be that way. If they start out with a Positive out look on everything then it will be that way. Try it for a week and see how you do.

MarkDonovan

Active Expediter
tumblr_lnbhrieeAF1qicsdn.gif

"I think my fleet owner is ever so dreamy"
Re: Expediter Services leaving E-1

"I think my fleet owner is ever so dreamy"
OMG that is too funny! My wife and I are very satisfied ES contracters. Still Turtle that pic was cute.

expedite4520

Active Expediter
I must say that everyone has picked on Expediters Services over the years, I'm just as guilty as the rest. I met the owner and he seemed like a very nice man. It makes me think of Nascar in some ways, when your doing good and winning everyone hates you or don't like what you have done to be on top. Expediters Services didn't get to be as big as they are by ripping people off or doing bad things to people. They got there by hard work I hope. Last year we grew our fleet and people said some nasty things about our company that wasn't true. Sometimes in life people don't like others to do good or better their business. I have been trying to keep my life on a positive out look and things just seem to work better.

I read a book called "The Secret" about two years ago, which it is a great book. I when back and watch the DVD about 3 weeks ago and it really has helped get me back on track with our business. If you can't buy the book, look up the DVD on Youtube. You will walk away with a positive outlook on life. I was reading on the news the other day about Jon and Kate plus eight getting pulled off the air next year. Why? The rating are down because there is no drama with the show now. People love drama and feed off of it. I was one of those people that did that. Did it get me any where? Nope, it made things worse in my life. I know a few think I'm crazy, a drunk, and many other things. The funny thing is I don't even drink that often.

Okay back to the subject. If people that start at any place think negative from the start then it's going to be that way. If they start out with a Positive out look on everything then it will be that way. Try it for a week and see how you do.

Don't think it could have been said any better Bruno!!