EO Member Siteing

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was out Riding with my Motorcycle Chapter Saturday and we stopped at the Flying J In Austinburg Ohio, we parked out in the front lot next to a Bolt Express Straight Truck. It had a small dog looking out the window that My Wife feel in love with,I noticed that someone just open the Back door, so I went to talk to the driver in the box Turns out it was Plum Crazy, he just had done his first run with Bolt, We talked then we had to pull out to finish our Ride down to Dorset Ohio.

Attachments

• 4310_83640237749_644212749_2231011_5043047_n.jpg
    4310_83640237749_644212749_2231011_5043047_n.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
We've met Humble2Drive and his wife, and we just did a run and are sitting with BearTrucker. What a nice guy BearTrucker is!

moose

Veteran Expediter
Please tell us all that this is not your a** ...

Please tell us that your bike is the quiet one to the right , taking great consideration of the truckers that share the road with you , and not the front laud one to the front ...

and why , O'h Why , do you go to the Truck Stop when on vacation ???

Moose.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wasn't on Vacation was on a Motorcycle Run,I live about 35 miles from the J, and Flying j was a Pit Stop to let all the coffee out from Morning Breakfast, My Bike Loud?? It's a Harley with a nice set of mellow pipes on it, Just look at my Avatar does it look loud?

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep it is Greg Becker and North Coast Customs has done some work on my bike, I attend Dorset Baptist Church, and My CMA Chapter has it's Blessing of the Bikes, at the Commuinty Center.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Wasn't on Vacation was on a Motorcycle Run,I live about 35 miles from the J, and Flying j was a Pit Stop to let all the coffee out from Morning Breakfast, My Bike Loud?? It's a Harley with a nice set of mellow pipes on it, Just look at my Avatar does it look loud?

ROFL hee hee hee! It's a Harley, it's loud! Hubby has a 1970 special edition Harley, mint condition. :D

aileron

Expert Expediter
Please tell us all that this is not your a** ...

Please tell us that your bike is the quiet one to the right , taking great consideration of the truckers that share the road with you , and not the front laud one to the front ...

and why , O'h Why , do you go to the Truck Stop when on vacation ???

Moose.

Nah, cannot be his a**, his a** is behind the camera.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Jimmy;

That was sure nice of those "other" riders to let a guy ride a Harley with them! Hope you had fun and were all safe.

Ride RED. :)

Take care,

HotFr8Recruiter

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Why do people always think Harleys are loud? They came with mufflers and sound nice when they are new and unmolested.

Other then the straight pipe crowd, the one I had was nice to ride, and quiet.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think your pastor was my english teacher in high school...
I used to live across the street from Greg Becker...small world.
Could be if you went to Jefferson High School, How long ago did you move? We've been Holding our Blessing of the Bike out there for 4 Years.

guido4475

Not a Member
Hey fastman, did you ride in the Louie run on Sunday?It was a moving experience.Just last week a fellow biker and his wife had a pickup pull out in front of them on 166 a mile west of 534.Unfortunately, she did not make it.And from what I understand,he might end up a vegetable the rest of his life.They hit the side of the cab of a dodge dakota at 55.I personally ask that everyone be aware and look real hard for motorcycles when traveling. This could of been avoided if the pickup driver would of looked twice before pulling out.show them the same courtesy and respect when passing them, etc.I used to live in a community that consisted mainly of bikers.And I wouldnt want it any other way.The most respectful, genuine people that I have ever known.Even though I wasnt a biker,they took me in and we watched out and helped each other every chance we had.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea I was at the Louie Run, My Chapter has a Booth we set up every year, we help with parking and cleaning up after the event is over, Sad thing about the accident is the Driver of the Pick up is a Rider also, Just don't know where is head was at, I live just a few miles from the accident site.