EO GROUP PHOTO

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I too would like to know the names of the people in the photo. Maybe each member in the photo would please ID themself so we who didn't have the chance to meet you at least know your face.

Thanks in advance

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
OK! Great idea.

I am on the right in the front row.

Yep! The old guy who is kneeling (I can't stand up for very long at my age). LOL....

I have on a black Tri State shirt and cap.

Thank you to everyone for being so polite and friendly.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
David,
I think there's enough drama already - what those folks need more education on, is common courtesy! And they don't need to go back to school, either, they could learn from your posts. :)

G

I'm the reall big guy in the front row wearing a light green shirt with black short's on that someone (that I know who is) has to go on a fake screen name to make fun of my weight. If it makes them feel good to make fun of my weight, then so be it. There just an ugly person, I can lose weight but, they can't get better looking. I don't hide from who I am and Don't try to act all better then everyone like this person does. EO Should have people like this removed.

Oh my wife Trish is Next to Linda in the Grey shirt with Dark hair

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
And, I am sitting next to DaveM with the blue shirt and glasses

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

G

I know it was someone hiding behind a fake screen name. He can Say what he wants about me, he is just leaving other's alone when he is talking about me. But Enough about that crap. It was great at the Expo and all the people in the photo are Great in my book. At least we was all there having fun.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts Express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,D5047

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
I'm in the second row behing the good looking guy with the green shirt and black shorts!:)

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I am in the second row in a short sleeve white shirt between Coco and Trisha and right behind DaveKC. I agree it was a fun breakfast and we sure enjoyed meeting everyone!! This breakfast was way to early for my better half he was still asleep.