EO Forum Member EXCLUSIVE!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
As many of you know - Ray Lawrence of Espar of Michigan & EsparParts.com has always been a HUGE supporter of expediters and this forum.

For the past 3 years - Ray and his company have given away an ESPAR HEATER to EO Forum Members at the Expedite Expo.

Please be sure to stop by Ray's Booth 180 & 181 at the Expo and register with your EO Username.

3:00 pm Espar Heater $1200 value
Sponsored by EsparParts.com
Open to EO Forum Members

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I won the Espar Heater last year from Ray Lawrence and it is awesome! We put the Espar in our new truck and have been able to use it twice and we were amazed at the difference between the Espar and our old Rig Master.

The Espar was so quiet we were not sure it was working until I stuck my hand down there and wow the heat it was putting out was amazing! The truck warmed up in nothing flat. We and our potential neighbors are looking forward to winter and not having to listen to the Rig Master drown out all the reefers around us.

Thanks to Ray for have the Espar heaters at the Expo and for having this great drawing.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
we have the big espar in our truck. we got the 13,500 btu unit. M-O-R-E than enough for the hcv. it is awesome and so little fuel used compared to idling.

you need to enter to get you one too.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is a VERY generous giveaway. Like everyone, I hope this year is my year.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sorry everybody but I am going to win the heater so don't even bother entering, in fact let's not even bother with the formality of a drawing, I will just pick it up when I get there.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

raylawrence

Expert Expediter
In addition to bestowing the Gift of an Espar Airtronic D2 Bunk Heater to a Very Lucky EO Forum Member, Espar of Michigan and the NEW www.EsparParts.com will be videoing your "Really glad I had my Espar Heater" moments. So, please stop in at booth 180/181 and tell us your story!

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Two years ago, as I prepared to deadhead from Memphis to Wilmington for the Expo, a forum member asked me, 'as a future owner/operator, how is it financially feasible to deadhead that far just to go to a truck show?'. After I was the lucky winner I had a good answer for him. :D
Love my Espar :p

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Two years ago, as I prepared to deadhead from Memphis to Wilmington for the Expo, a forum member asked me, 'as a future owner/operator, how is it financially feasible to deadhead that far just to go to a truck show?'. After I was the lucky winner I had a good answer for him. :D

I remember you winning that!!!:D

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

Ha ha - I remember the look on your face when they pulled your name.

aileron

Expert Expediter
I love my Espar. Unfortunately, I had to pay for mine. :) But I got it in 05 or 06 when they were cheaper. hehe

idtrans

Expert Expediter
I got real lucky I purchased a complete webasto kit from a whacked out driver in n. little rock at the i80 fuel stop for $100 LOL. Then later on he asked if I had $500 I said why he said for his TK apu so I said disconnect it with out loosing the freon and you got a deal and man did I regret that it works awesome but lifting it into the back of my straight truck was a nightmare LOL.

He owned it all well at least his name was on registration of the western star he was driving I think he may have had some bad habits.

Now 1 of my tractors came with all the goodies but its pulling the tanker and the other tractor has nothing yet but i am paying my local shop $750 to mount the espar and the apu on my 9900i.

Just wish I had the time to get to the expo to win the espar and have a new backup espar in the truck just incase never know .

BTW if any of you do not have a espar GET ONE they are awesome they heat incredible low is hot enough any higher and you better make sure you open a window.