Eo forum app

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Is this a read only app for the iPad? How do I post using it? When I click on the envelopei get...Facebook, refresh and cancel.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Yes, there is a iPhone/iPad version and a Android version. And yes you can post and reply to threads.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
I have the iPad app. Can't seem to post. I have the free app. Is there a 10.99 one that is full featured?:D

What am I doing wrong?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I use the mobile app on my ipad and iphone. It seems to just disconnect or shut off a lot? Anyone else have that issue?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
John since the upgrade my app on every device I have allows me to post two times and dies. I'm surfing, I get about to see three threads and it dies.

I gave up on telling any one about eo problems because it does not matter.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ok....I stand corrected. Forums are loading ok but on some threads when you click them, app closes out and you have to start over. This is on the Iphone using AT&T
Also at times when on a thread and you scroll up or down it will shut off the app. After several reloads it will then work a few times and then do it again. No clue why?
Checked for any updates and it says everything ok. Other apps working fine.

Last edited:

Pakrat

Seasoned Expediter
My app on my iPhone has been kicking me out since I've had it. That's why I'm seldom on here.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Sometimes I have issues with the app so then I use it from Tapatalk with no problem

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Sometimes I have issues with the app so then I use it from Tapatalk with no problem

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

Don't know how to do that. Next we see each other, would you please teach me?

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Newtothis

Seasoned Expediter
The app on my iPhone has also been just randomly shutting down especially when scrolling down or even in the middle of typing...grrrr