EO drivers TIP for the day ............

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
ok hope this thread will be a fun yet helpful thread to many...... about any kind of tips one might have with life on the road....
ok i'll start.....
this stuff called.............. Natures Miracle
is awsome stuff........ and can be found at Pet Smart.
it will remove /bio degrade pet/human fluid stains and oder from carpets , etc...

Cats Stain & Odor Removal - Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Remover (32 oz)

http://www.healthypets.com/namistodre24.html?green=C5C3DB69-A478-53E2-0B88-BEF7E4AD7B3A

ya know i tried to copya pic of this stuff and take it to photo bucket and get the tags.. but for some reason it just wasnt working no matter how i saved it.......
anyways hope the link works.. ha.

Last edited:

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Miss Star we have a "advanced formula" in our tractor. This stuff is great for spritzing garbage cans, biohazardous material (chef?) And air freshener on carpet. And at home it takes any stain out, including coffee.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
park your trucks/vans far from the building as you can... if you need to go inside it makes you get out and ...... walk........... im going to do my best to make myself walk more this yr.. i have to lose some wieght... its a must.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Just getting out of the van for fresh air is good for the mind. One starts to think about things other than how long it's been they've been waiting for that call.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Barb. Try atkins. Very easy to do in the truck. Get the $10 book at walmart. Salads, shakes, bars, eggs, etc good. White stuff bad. We are dropping the weight.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just getting out of the van for fresh air is good for the mind. One starts to think about things other than how long it's been they've been waiting for that call.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

this is sooo true...... and i know im bad about getting out of the truck ... and im solo and im not one to hang out chit chatting with all the strange men in the truck stop .. ahhh no no .....
maybe i should get a bike.
i do know since the weather is nice... i been walking ... and thought about hunting up a mall ..

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Barb. Try atkins. Very easy to do in the truck. Get the $10 book at walmart. Salads, shakes, bars, eggs, etc good. White stuff bad. We are dropping the weight.

.... ahh sounds good .. im going to join wieght watchers....... and been learning portion control.. and yep i agree reduce tghe carbs. :)
i been eating a lot of rotissary chickens and avacado's...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
.... ahh sounds good .. im going to join wieght watchers....... and been learning portion control.. and yep i agree reduce tghe carbs. :)

Nick and I started weight watchers February 1st. I have lost 28 pounds and he is down 20. Its a bit hard to follow sometimes but it works

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter

Skip soda and drinks with calories. If ima put calories in me dang right its gonna be ate not drank. And lots of greens n grilled chicken n if you like fish thats good to and a gallon of water a day and when u finally sleep try to time it that u ate dinner 4 hrz before you go to sleep

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
I'm counting calories. Its not a fast weight loss system but it does work if you stick to it. I cut out soad for the most part and if I do drink it I get diet. I find water is a hard thing to drink unless I'm extremely thursty so I got a case of Propel at Wal Mart. Another thing I'm trying is the Slim Fast shakes in the morning. I have a bad habit of not eating when I get up and that's not good. They say you should eat something w/in the first hr of waking up and that's not always easy when we're on the move so the shakes help a lot. I also use them when I'm doing my 11hrs driving. We all know its now easy to stop in the middle of a run to eat so when I stop to stretch my legs I grab a shake. One other thing I've added is a multi vitamin that has engery and metabolism support. I've been doing this almost 3 months and have lost 10 lbs. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for me it is. Anywho I'm all about learning new ways to stay healthy on the road so I look forward to seeing more of this thread.

Kristi

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Kristi

Active Expediter
Oh and as of this morning we are trying to quit somking. Woo hoo...lol. So if anyone has some tips on that I would love to hear them.

Kristi

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I'm counting calories. Its not a fast weight loss system but it does work if you stick to it. I cut out soad for the most part and if I do drink it I get diet. I find water is a hard thing to drink unless I'm extremely thursty so I got a case of Propel at Wal Mart. Another thing I'm trying is the Slim Fast shakes in the morning. I have a bad habit of not eating when I get up and that's not good. They say you should eat something w/in the first hr of waking up and that's not always easy when we're on the move so the shakes help a lot. I also use them when I'm doing my 11hrs driving. We all know its now easy to stop in the middle of a run to eat so when I stop to stretch my legs I grab a shake. One other thing I've added is a multi vitamin that has engery and metabolism support. I've been doing this almost 3 months and have lost 10 lbs. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for me it is. Anywho I'm all about learning new ways to stay healthy on the road so I look forward to seeing more of this thread.

Kristi

I am a shake king all kinds. Perfect meal on the go.and not eating is like a slap to ur metabs face lol. Its good to eat every 3 hours up until bed

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Oh and as of this morning we are trying to quit somking. Woo hoo...lol. So if anyone has some tips on that I would love to hear them.

Kristi

Nicotine patches helped me quit twice. It's getting over the first few weeks that's the hard part, and the patches ween you off the drug. It'll be 2 years in June.