Enterprise drivers call me!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hmmm, call me crazy but I have a sneaking suspicion that duwayne is another member in disguise. You, sir, have mastered the art of the troll.

I agree with you on that. This guys posts are to fishy.

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
I have an idea of who also, but I don't want to throw his name out there incase im wrong and I don't want to ruin his fun!

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
I would like to go the expo in July, but i can't afford. Round trip on the bus is around three hundred about the same as a plane. Why do u call me troll or my post sound fishy?

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
I would like to go the expo in July, but i can't afford. Round trip on the bus is around three hundred about the same as a plane. Why do u call me troll or my post sound fishy?

Oh just several things coinciding. I could be wrong though.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm, call me crazy but I have a sneaking suspicion that duwayne is another member in disguise. You, sir, have mastered the art of the troll.
I don't think he is an AMD (Another Member in Disguise), he sent me a while ago tons of email related to a driver position that I had available at that time...

Reactions: NorthernBill

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
I don't think he is an AMD (Another Member in Disguise), he sent me a while ago tons of email related to a driver position that I had available at that time...

...and that's exactly what someone trying to keep their cover would say. ;) haha, just joking. Well unless hes that dedicated to his trolling I guess hes legit.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
...and that's exactly what someone trying to keep their cover would say. ;) haha, just joking. Well unless hes that dedicated to his trolling I guess hes legit.
Honestly, I don't give... uh, I don't care who he is... ;) If he's a multiple personality guy, well, the jokes are on him anyway...

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow it would be faster to just fly lol at those prices.
Only if they got tickets on sale... been tryin' to get a ticket for someone, Greyhound was asking for $250, Expedia for the cheapest flight with three stops it was $470, or $700 with one stop...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last year in feb. i was trying to get my own sprinter. But that failed so i started calling different companies that hired drivers without cdls. So i finally got awhole of Abby at A. Blair and she said that she would call me when the company added new sprinters and im still waiting for that call.
If they are not returning your call............................................there's a sign. Probably should move on something else?

This guy does have patience, an excellent attribute for an expediter. I get restless when I go more than 24 hours without a phone call.