E-track

jimare

Seasoned Expediter
Yo Guy's, which do you find better, E-TRACK with two on the floor or one on each side of the wall or both, also what do you think of load lock? also was thinking of insulating just the sleeping area, what do you think? Was going to get my van ready before putting it to work, any input would be appreciated. Later Gizmo:confused:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I had two on the floor, one on each side at 16 inches high on the side and the required 'on the walls' etrack. I used the ones on the walls only if I was hauling cylinders which was three times.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
i got 2 rails on the top of my load box area. gonna cut back on total lths and go to individual pieces. seems i have only been needing the last track recently for the straps. got other things i need them for also.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
1 section on the floor on the centerline that runs the length. 1 full length section 10 inchs off the floor mounted on sideboards that are 54 inchs apart. I am going to mount 1 section on the walls 36 inch high off the floor next week when i get home.

I also use (3) 2x4s cut to use with "e-track pockets" (8 e-track pockets) to keep freight from moving and to strap to also. and i also have 2 "fraction" cargo bars i use....and 4 straps with e-track clips and 2 with hooks to use with "e-track rings both on short straps and just on e-track clips....

Make sure you have the right stuff to strap barrels, they can be a challenge the 1st time....