DUMB(founded) democrats

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What else do you expect from a politician, a straight answer? An ag meeting was a GREAT place for the kind of manure that those politicians spread.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
There's answers - some we don't like, of course. An Agriculture Symposium was not the place to ask, any more than any other question totally unrelated to the subject under discussion.
There are things that Obama and legislators do that we should be screaming bloody murder about, but when the media pulls 'gotcha!' stunts like this, it just trivializes the questions that ought to be answered.

PS The comments following the clip are indicative of people so blinded by [I don't like to say hatred - it's seriously overused, but it seems to be the correct word for it, in this case] hatred of Obama [most can't even say his name, without making a crass and puerile 'joke' of it] they can't objectively analyze anything to do with the President. They sound, in fact, like morons.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
There's answers - some we don't like, of course. An Agriculture Symposium was not the place to ask, any more than any other question totally unrelated to the subject under discussion.
There are things that Obama and legislators do that we should be screaming bloody murder about, but when the media pulls 'gotcha!' stunts like this, it just trivializes the questions that ought to be answered.

If you listen to the video......they did say these Democratic Reps did open the Floor for questions on other matters.......IE.........the Debt.....Immigration........So you know someone was going to ask questions concerning the most pressing Failure the Democratic Party has ever come up with in American History.........IE..........ObawaCare.

Yes.....they did look Dumbfounded over the Question.......but when have you not seen a Democrat have that Head Up Asssh look when asked about Obawas GREATEST FAILURE during his 5 Years in Office????

The Guy on the right at the Table seems to have been answering the question the best he could......and I would like to see the Whole Tape of how he answered it.......not just the 22 seconds shown here to get the story covered...............

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It really does not matter, those people have EVERY right to ask the people who work FOR them to explain what they are, or are not, doing. The PEOPLE are in charge, not a bunch of slimy politicians. IF more people held these bums accountable we would not be in the mess we are in.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The one relatively good answer was the one in the middle that said he voted against it. If Obama had managed to do anything worthwhile people might not be so adamant in their distaste for him and his administration. As it is, it's only the blind and the apologists who defend him.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Oddly enough, it's only some people who claim that Obama has done nothing worthwhile, and that it's only the blind and the apologists who defend him - and those people are not a majority of Americans.
I didn't watch the vid, because I prefer to read it, so I can think, reflect, and try to be sure I understand it. Video clips [and television news] have seriously shortened the attention span of most people, who get information in short doses [headlines & bullet points] and consider themselves informed.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Oddly enough, it's only some people who claim that Obama has done nothing worthwhile, and that it's only the blind and the apologists who defend him - and those people are not a majority of Americans.
I didn't watch the vid, because I prefer to read it, so I can think, reflect, and try to be sure I understand it. Video clips [and television news] have seriously shortened the attention span of most people, who get information in short doses [headlines & bullet points] and consider themselves informed.
I think if you look at the polls he is polling in the low 40's. Would you like to give your thoughts on his top three achievements?

Brisco

Expert Expediter

The Video itself is what showed the "Remark"........and why the Remark was made. (Obawacare Question)

You came up with a reply to ask WHY Obawacare was brought up in a Discussion concerning Agricultural Issues......saying the media was playing "Gotcha" with that question.....when in Fact....if you would look at EVERYTHING in that Link...........instead of just the part that relates to your opinion.........then you could've been better informed before stating said reply above.

I think if you look at the polls he is polling in the low 40's. Would you like to give your thoughts on his top three achievements?

Polls say one thing.......but the staunch "Wool Pulled Over Eyes" Obawa supporters will dispute that with a Poll coming from some "We LOVE OBAWA No Matter How Ignorant He Is" website who's member give him a 97% Approval Rating. (The 3% that don't approve are the 3% that want to have his baby and have not yet been able to achieve their objective)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I voted against it too. Alas, I am not a racist, because Obama is only the 2nd worst president IMO, coming in only slightly better than LBJ. Both men are this country's Judas.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

I'll take your word on the polls, as I haven't seen any lately. But if Obama'a in the low 40's, I bet Congress & the Senate are into negative numbers.
I'm not a big fan of Obama, and I sure don't like Obamacare, either, I just don't care for the over the top vitriol that gets tossed around constantly, whether it has anything to do with Obama or the truth. The man has aged about 30 years in the last 6 - I don't think he's enjoying this time much either. Presidents always get beat up by the opposition, but I've never seen anything like the hatred for Obama, and it's just ugly.
His top 3 achievements? Let's see, he didn't take us into another war, he faced a Congress that declared their mission to obstruct anything & everything he wanted [and they've kept their word] without losing his cool, and whatever you think of Obamacare, he believes it is an improvement for the majority of citizens, not just the fortunate.
I think he could have done it in a better way, maybe, but that's politics: compromise and negotiation. Everybody gets something, nobody gets it all.

I don't think he's a Communist, or a Muslim, or that he wants to destroy America, and I get tired of hearing people say all those things as if it's fact.