Downy Wrinkle Release

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Have you tried this yet? I am so amazed at this wrinkle release spray. You just spray it on your clothes and smooth out the wrinkles with your hands. It takes about 10 min to dry and the wrinkles are practically gone! I didn't think it would really work but I decided to invest in one bottle just to give it a try. I really works!

I wouldn't be without it now in the truck. No matter how much I try to roll or fold our clothes they still end up with wrinkles. This is great to have on hand.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"You just spray it on your clothes and smooth out the wrinkles with your hands. It takes about 10 min to dry and the wrinkles are practically gone!"

They've got this new thing out now, called a steam iron. You spray the steam from the iron on the clothes and then smooth out the wrinkles with the iron. It takes about zero minutes to dry and the wrinkles are completely gone! :D

Sweatshirts don't wrinkle much, neither do jeans. T-shirts will but I generally fold them in a manner that they won't. Stuff that wrinkles (I've got a couple of Oxford button downs and a pair of Khakis) I have on a hanger. If anything does get wrinkled, well, wrinkles don't bother me much. Put it on and it doesn't take long for the wrinkles to fall out.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I used to carry a steam iron and ironing board what a pain in the behind. I finally left the ironing board at home and now just carry an iron for emergencies. I have also tried a million different ways to fold out clothes but still no luck. We are lucky though our uniforms really are easy to maintain.

Thanks India for the tip I cannot wait to try it. I really do like our uniforms to look nice and also our weekend clothes.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'll keep an eye out for it, for the times when my usual dewrinkling method (throw it in a dryer with a wet hand towel) is less than convenient - thanks, India.
PS I'll let you know if it works on faces too, so when you get old, you'll be ready. :D
PPS Linder, did you really truly just say that you carried an iron and an ironing board IN A TRUCK?! I don't even have words for that concept.....:eek:

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I own an iron, but I try very hard to keep it in it's place...a box in the closet. :D

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Yes I know Cheri it was totally nuts to carry and iron and an ironing board but I really do like my t-shirts ironed! Now though I just do not look and very seldom do I get the iron out while on the road anymore unless we are attending meetings.

nobb4u

Expert Expediter
My favorite use for the Downey Wrinkle Release is that it will make the most stubborn hem lay down. I am kinda tall and that 1/2 inch I lose in my jean length makes me feel like I am wearing "HIGH WATER" jeans and I hate that feeling.

Also love the smell, took me awhile to figure out what it was and then I realized it smells just like the original Prell shampoo. My mom would have called it "a nice clean soap smell".

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I love the smell of Prell shampoo!!!

Attention Walmart shoppers be on the look out for the strange expediter "sniffing the Dpwney Wrinkle Release" :D