dogs

Topcat

Seasoned Expediter
I saw Molly at the expo in July. She was well behave as she was around people she did not know. She was sitting in the driver's seat. Does she has hazmat endorsement with her cdl? lol

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Molly has many endorsements to her credit! She has traveled extensively in this country and in Canada and she has saved our behinds a few times with her manners. People will get to talking to her and forget all about us! I know for a fact that many people recognize her before they recognize us.

As she is aging that sitting up and watching is starting to wear on her and we have caught her asleep at the wheel a few times with we have returned to the truck! Her birthday is next month and she will be 14.

Molly has had a varied life. She came to live with us when the girls were in high school so she has been to many ball games, track meets and cross country meets and always enjoying the trip to get there and seeing all the kids and people. Her first few days in a truck were petrifying to her and she would not get off my lap finally wearing bruises in my knees. Once she figured out how awesome truck life was we cannot get out of the truck and have to use a leash to get her to come inside the house.

We have been very lucky with Molly that she likes to travel and she likes people. As a watch dog she is horrible but as a greeter she is top of the line. For the past 13 years of our lives we have enjoyed every day with her.

Thanks for your comments on Molly Topcat

DragonLadyTN

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Doxie's...I love mine! They sleep under the covers with you, so you feet stay warm in the winter. Anyone comes near the truck, OMG they BARK and BARK! Very social when they are with their owner walking! Very smart! That's my favorite breed on the truck.

Down fall, short legs. You have to lift them up and down out of the truck! Just think of it as deep knee bends!

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
I don't think that having a dog in the cab is healthy... My drivers are not allowing to have a dog.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Zoli,
Don't take this wrong but if you are in the cab, a dog won't make much difference to your health. Every truck, even the ones with the supper scrubing HVAC systems have dirty air quality.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
he would even try to ride on my motorcycle.

Like this? Bugsy has to get his "round the field" ride everytime we're home. When Steve moves the bike out of the shelter, Bugsy is right there waiting LOL

Linda is right, many times Bugsy gets the attention, and we are chopped liver LOL

Attachments

• new rider 2.jpg
    new rider 2.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 10