Dispatching Services

CustomFreight

New Recruit
Dispatcher
I recently in the last 4 years have gotten really involved in dispatching CDL owner/operators and have done really well for myself. Recently I am getting into the Sprinter and Hot shot guys and looking to add more fleets or owner ops who need a good Dispatching company. You must have your own MC Authority as I do not offer a Authority as of yet to lease owner ops onto.

So if you need quality Dispatch service and own a Semi - Power only or Tractor trailer or a Sprinter/hot shot/van looking for quality loads and Expedite loads let me know.. You must have your own Authority in good standing. I am more than fair and offer different plans depending on your fleet or individual needs.

If interested leave me your email or phone number and I will be in contact with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omniservice

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I recently in the last 4 years have gotten really involved in dispatching CDL owner/operators and have done really well for myself. Recently I am getting into the Sprinter and Hot shot guys and looking to add more fleets or owner ops who need a good Dispatching company. You must have your own MC Authority as I do not offer a Authority as of yet to lease owner ops onto.

So if you need quality Dispatch service and own a Semi - Power only or Tractor trailer or a Sprinter/hot shot/van looking for quality loads and Expedite loads let me know.. You must have your own Authority in good standing. I am more than fair and offer different plans depending on your fleet or individual needs.

If interested leave me your email or phone number and I will be in contact with you.
Just to play devil's advocate, ........
What can you offer me that my current dispatcher doesn't already offer. Why should i switch?

By the way, welcome to E.O.

Reactions: guido4475

CustomFreight

New Recruit
Dispatcher
Its pretty simple we customize everything to your needs. Everyone who works for us was at one time a Agent for a Brokerage which means we have experience in price negotiation and paperwork that is involved. In the near future we will have a full Brokerage also available which means direct contact with Shippers and the option to lease onto our Authority. So to answer your question were a well rounded team that looks out for the carrier and provides them the freedom to create a package to there needs no matter the equipment we work with it and have the experience to say we know what were doing. Not many Dispatching companies can say that they have a team that can dispatch Sprinters/hotshots/Dry vans/RGN/ step deck/flatbeds etc. If your interested in options available to you or your fleet feel free to email me

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
What is considered "quality expedite loads" to you? Because you are bidding on the same freight everyone else is. Which usually will go to the cheapest bidder unless the customer has a preferred carrier.

Do you have a line on certain freight that other people aren't bidding on?

guido4475

Not a Member
Why not just lease to ONE quality carrier and be done with it?...plain and simple. Or, am I just missing something here?

CustomFreight

New Recruit
Dispatcher
Are you talking about the sprinters or the class A trucks i would say the average across the board $4500 most of the guys i dispatch for like 2-3 days off a week tho.

TFTN-one3B

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Either or. Everyone pretty much bids on the same freight. So are you bidding on special freight?

$4500 a week for semis or ST?

Omniservice

New Recruit
Owner/Operator

Hello. I'm a Sprinter Owner/Operator looking for a good Dispatcher. Cell: 845-625-9100

Andyinchville1

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm a sprinter owner operator and I have something I would like to try and maybe you could help me? Basically what I have is a dedicated run that takes me literally across the state of Virginia and back again daily

Basically I run from Virginia Beach Virginia to Roanoke Virginia daily which is pretty much almost all the way across Virginia

I'm looking for something to haul on that run or back or anywhere in between so that I can make money while doing my dedicated run well say make money I mean extra money on my already dedicated run is that something you could do or work towards?

If you can get me something on there I can actually do it for probably pretty cheap and I know that's not what people here want to hear but the way I look at it is if I'm already on the Run making the money that I'm making anything that I can add on provided it's not too crazy far out of the way we'll just be more or less extra money so I can definitely work it at a very very reasonable rate of course that's subject to talking over with you etc

Anyways I'll see if I can PM you also if not you can PM me here and we should talk on the phone

Thanks
Andrew

Andyinchville1

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi

I have approximately a 12-ft load length and 3,000 lb weight limit on my van if I use the cargo van

If I use the sprinter van I have approximately 14 ft load length and still roughly 3,000 lb weight limit.

If there is a larger load or load that's too big to be contained only within the van I can pull a trailer as well since my Vans are set up to also pull a 6x12 enclosed trailer

The maximum weight inside the trailer would be 3500 lb due to the sprinters 5,000 lb towing capacity limit

The other hand if I use my Ford van I can max out the trailer capacity to approximately 5,000 lb cargo weight.

Thanks
Andrew

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Ok you know with the trailer and van the total can not exceed 10k pounds or you will have to log and scale and go thru the scale houses.
You become a class A cdl with it going over the 10k weight limit because your pulling a trailer.

Reactions: NewTrucker48

alvareze82

New Recruit
Researching
Ok you know with the trailer and van the total can not exceed 10k pounds or you will have to log and scale and go thru the scale houses.
You become a class A cdl with it going over the 10k weight limit because your pulling a trailer.
CDL is +26000lbs. he'll definitely have to do E-Logs and scaled though

Reactions: NewTrucker48

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, Class A is 26,001 AND the towed vehicle (the trailer) weighs more than 10,000 pounds.

Class B would be any vehicle at 26,001 pounds, as well as any vehicle at 26,001 and towing a vehicle that is less than 10,001 pounds.

Any combination that rates or weighs between 10,001 and 26,000 pounds is a CMV and will require logging and scaling.

That's for Interstate transportation, of course, but Virginia uses the same definitions for intrastate transport.

Drivers | FMCSA
Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles