Digital Tv antenna?

MISSBUDDY

Seasoned Expediter
We are asking for input regarding digital tv antenna. I have seen the window mounted and the flat type . Which is better or is thier another type.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry, can't help you with that one. Do you have something like DirecTv or Dish at the house? If so, for a low fee you can get it on your truck. DirecTv is costing us $5 per month more to have it on the truck. You get your entire home package except for the locals and the 4 main networks. The lack of networks is due to a FCC law. IF you want them you can get EITHER the NYC or LA feeds for around $13 per month.

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
i have used both,both work the same.with the flat one u can keep your window rolled up,its much easier 2 use than the window 1,warmer 2.my current truck has 1 built in,there is a cable jack on the wall just screws in.driving a freightliner m2 bus.class,if you have a laptop comp.with air card u can watch hulu or fancast 2 stay caught up on your favorite shows,u can also go directly 2 abc,nbc etc...just be careful how long u watch ,it really eats up your air card time.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
i use the flat one mounted on a 10" stainless steel CB antenna extention with a "stab and turn" quick disconnent to mount it ti a jury rigged mirror support...works great..