Dick Trickle dies

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Of course YOU would understand BAD humor....again there is not 1 thing funny about suicide.. and if you find that funny.. that speaks volumes of your character..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

No where did I say anything funny about suicide .... but then again you take another cheapshot remark at me .....like you do with several others on here. .... I m surprized your dog hasn t jumped out of the moving van window yet. .. . . .lol
Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
No where did I say anything funny about suicide .... but then again you take another cheapshot remark at me .....like you do with several others on here. .... I m surprized your dog hasn t jumped out of the moving van window yet. .. . . .lol

See I speak my mind...I'm not brown nosing all the mods and anyone with a load 1 logo on there vehicle...and for my little furry buddy...if I am such a horrible human being I would not have adopted a adult dog from a shelter and welcomed him into my life...and more suicide jokes...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I m surprized your dog hasn t jumped out of the moving van window yet. .. . . .lol
I am outraged, outraged I tell you, and offended, deeply, of course, that you would show such a severe lack of respect for the dog, as canine suicide is a serious problem.

funny-dog-sad-face-sweater.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm not brown nosing all the mods and anyone with a load 1 logo on there vehicle...
Trust me, no one else does, either.

Unless...wait... does "brown nosing" mean whining, bіtching and moaning? We get a lot of that.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Trust me, no one else does, either.

Unless...wait... does "brown nosing" mean whining, bіtching and moaning? We get a lot of that.

Nope...the true definition.. a suck up...a yes man...

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Is there a point in continuing this ?

A great short track racer is dead. He was in pain and died under sad circumstances.

He had a weird or funny name.

Is there much more to say ?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am outraged, outraged I tell you, and offended, deeply, of course, that you would show such a severe lack of respect for the dog, as canine suicide is a serious problem.

funny-dog-sad-face-sweater.jpg

Turtles everywhere are rebelling against their owners .........

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its always fun when someone brings water balloons to a gun fight. .......lol

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Of course there is. It's driving xiggi crazy and asjssl is on the verge of an aneurism.

Wait till he finally gets into load 1 ..then Xiggi will be on blood pressure medicine
His dumb comments CAN be entertaining..and the " lol" after EVERY comment is hysterical...ohh and dont forget the :D

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wait till he finally gets into load 1 ..then Xiggi will be on blood pressure medicine
His dumb comments CAN be entertaining..and the " lol" after EVERY comment is hysterical...ohh and dont forget the :D

Hate to burst your bubble Mr. K I A. ......but call the Load 1 recruiting office see if they have my app. on file .....better yet call John E. and ask him if I ever talked to him about a job. ...never has happenned. ...just because I have and will continue to talk to other drivers on EO shouldn t concern you. ....but if it does Great .....and I ain t leaving Bolt so this thorn is still here for your viewing pleasure .......lol.....lol.....:D:D:D

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hate to burst your bubble Mr. K I A. ......but call the Load 1 recruiting office see if they have my app. on file .....better yet call John E. and ask him if I ever talked to him about a job. ...never has happenned. ...just because I have and will continue to talk to other drivers on EO shouldn t concern you. ....but if it does Great .....and I ain t leaving Bolt so this thorn is still here for your viewing pleasure .......lol.....lol.....:D:D:D

What's the K i a??
Darn...thought you would be leaving...that does burst my bubble:mad:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Simple spelling for simple minds....Know it All.....lol

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Honestly my opinion is only time. A week or two after the fact i probably would have laughed.
Thank you Miss Manners. I now know the acceptable waiting period for suicide humor. The truth is that my line about penicillin wasn't very funny and doubt you would have laughed at it after your period of mourning.

Comparing your fishing trip to suicide as humor is bizarre again in my.opinion. It simply shows a lack of respect in general.
I wasn't comparing my fishing trip to suicide as humor. My point was that some people are wound a bit too tight and take life a little too serious. The 3 guys wearing matching jackets in the boat are like you and asjssl. You're working at finding something to offend you instead of kicking back and enjoying the fishing.

We all slide something past our personal filters at times. I think you did this time. Using discretion in what we say is part of being an adult.
My personal filter isn't set to screen out something as innocuous as a joke about a dead race car driver but I did program in the 2 week waiting period so it shouldn't happen again.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Of course there is. It's driving xiggi crazy and asjssl is on the verge of an aneurism.

Not much in this world drives me crazy. Oh wait there is ovm. :D

In the end of it all moot is a good guy we had a nice chat in kc once upon a time.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.