Detroit area cluster f¿ck

guido4475

Not a Member
Looks like most of the work now is being completed on the shoulders and exit ramps east of Hoover rd to Gratiot.

I give Michigan credit, at least they, for the most part, rip the whole road out and start fresh. This does not apply to the last/first 15 miles of 75..lol I run the left lane to/from the state line balls to the wall. The only smooth lane left..

But what's up with the 75 south of Dayton? I bet construction workers have retired from that never ending project. No excuse for it taking that long.

Ohio hired Chicago construction companies.

Come to think of it, I recall seeing some construction workers wearing dark colored sweats with the white stripes down the legs, and several yellow ex penske cubes on site....lol....

Kip life

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I give Michigan credit, at least they, for the most part, rip the whole road out and start fresh. This does not apply to the last/first 15 miles of 75..lol I run the left lane to/from the state line balls to the wall. The only smooth lane left..

But what's up with the 75 south of Dayton? I bet construction workers have retired from that never ending project. No excuse for it taking that long.
I though something was wrong with. Y truck until I moved to the left lane that was smooth

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: RoadTime

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

I though something was wrong with. Y truck until I moved to the left lane that was smooth

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app

IRT?

Reactions: FlyingVan