Detroit area cluster f¿ck

jaxonviking

Expert Expediter
Once upon a time... there was no 696. 8 mile was how many people got E-W across the burbs back then. 10 mile isn't too bad either. If you're further north, take Metro Parkway/Big Beaver (16 mile) to I-75.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Once upon a time... there was no 696. 8 mile was how many people got E-W across the burbs back then. 10 mile isn't too bad either. If you're further north, take Metro Parkway/Big Beaver (16 mile) to I-75.
That was back in the late 60’s when they started that freeway.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Does the last word in this thread title remind anyone else of hockey?

No?
Just me, then.
OK.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Detroit just isn't progressing fast enough, they say the market is hot but I see prices lowering sometimes... the people there just keep shooting, the bad neighborhoods outnumber the good... I hope things will change fast in a positive direction. Where are the investors... where are the American people when you need them? Why have they put all their hopes and dreams in other cities... Save the D!

Reactions: Ragman

Truckster1036

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ragman im also in the detroit area im new at Expediting and im looking for a company to lease on with in the area. I have a cargo van would you happen to know of any good companies in the area.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ragman im also in the detroit area im new at Expediting and im looking for a company to lease on with in the area. I have a cargo van would you happen to know of any good companies in the area.
All the companies that advertise on EO. Call them.

Reactions: ntimevan

Truckster1036

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you guys think its possible to run a straight truck exclusivly from a freight board and not be leased on with a company.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do you guys think its possible to run a straight truck exclusivly from a freight board and not be leased on with a company.

Only by avoiding 696 (getting back on topic) ;)

Actually needed to get back to this thread for a route. I couldn't remember if East or West was closed :rolleyes: