December Locations

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Dulles va,hard to find parking rest areas at packed good and tight ! Or is it really sterling who knows ,who cares ,a loads a load #3 this week so far.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
at home.....

Time to watch some safety videos...Foreman says it takes almost all day....guess I'll find out just how long a civil servants day really is.....LOL

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pilot in Avon, OH. Had lunch with Doug Travels today nice guy just misunderstood. One more load then going home for the rest of the year!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
at home.....

Time to watch some safety videos...Foreman says it takes almost all day....guess I'll find out just how long a civil servants day really is.....LOL

I suppose by the time they get you trained the snow will be Melted. ......and then poor John will have to retrain you. ....:p. ...waiting for the Plane to land in Birmingham, Al...for this 22 mile load......lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I suppose by the time they get you trained the snow will be Melted. ......and then poor John will have to retrain you. ....:p. ...waiting for the Plane to land in Birmingham, Al...for this 22 mile load......lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

Did you see the truck OVM was assigned? ?........:D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386892190460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386892190460.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 53

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Been home way too long! Hoping to head back out Monday...Grannie is home and settled in, last few visits are happening and it's way too cold! :)

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Been home way too long! Hoping to head back out Monday...Grannie is home and settled in, last few visits are happening and it's way too cold! :)

Good time to be home. Visiting family instead of being in one snowstorm after another is a win-win.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Made our delivery in TX. Had time for a visit and breakfast with our friend LBD. EO WORKS! Now we are waiting to get loaded heading for Baton Rouge.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the Petro in Hammond, LA. VERY short on hours. Must do a 34, which will, of course, take much longer than that. I have already been in the sleeper for almost 11 hours, BUT, my reset will not be "legal" until Monday morning at 0500.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
At the Petro in Hammond, LA. VERY short on hours. Must do a 34, which will, of course, take much longer than that. I have already been in the sleeper for almost 11 hours, BUT, my reset will not be "legal" until Monday morning at 0500.

Gotta love it 0.0