December Locations

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did my last load for the year yesterday picked up in Columbus and dropped in fair lawn, N.J. slept at the pilot in Bordentown and came home today. Looking foward to our CHRISTmas cruise.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
At the Petro in Hammond, LA. VERY short on hours. Must do a 34, which will, of course, take much longer than that. I have already been in the sleeper for almost 11 hours, BUT, my reset will not be "legal" until Monday morning at 0500.

Man, you'd complain if they hung you with a new rope !

Be thankful. Do you know how many on here wish they had enough work to run out of hours ?

Enjoy the layover. Too bad you can't watch the Lions lose until Monday night.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm in a small town with no industry, but always full of cargo vans. Got that? :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Moved up to Meridian, MS to do my 34 hour reset. It is that much closer to home and MAYBE a bit closer to some freight after my reset is done. Heading up Carterville GA way after my reset. SLOWLY heading up I75. Ifin there are no good load offers, it's home time. Want to be there no later than the 20th.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Survived the Great Friday the 13th blizzard at home watching the USA network NCIS marathon.

homer_simpson.jpg

Dang! Today is Saturday.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Survived the Great Friday the 13th blizzard at home watching the USA network NCIS marathon.

homer_simpson.jpg

Dang! Today is Saturday.

Blizzard? Where? Not in SE Michigan. Just a touch of snow. Not enough enough to cancel school when I was in school there.

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
About 100 mi west of you is Jennings, where there's a t/s that served DE-licious gumbo and gator bits (among other things). You're also a bit closer to Houston.

I've never beer there. I know a good truckstop restaurant. I like frog city in rayne,la really good crawfish étouffée.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, but in those days, they did not cancel school for anything.:p

il_340x270.384472594_f45w.jpg

Yeah, not only were we WAY tougher than today's wimps, we knew enough about snow not to eat the yellow kind. When we used to get those famous, heavy, SE Michigan ice storms, we would ice skate to school.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
About 100 mi west of you is Jennings, where there's a t/s that served DE-licious gumbo and gator bits (among other things). You're also a bit closer to Houston.

Gator is good stuff! I'm sure it isn't as fresh but the bass pro by the Gatlinburg exit has gator nuggets, yummy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gator is good stuff! I'm sure it isn't as fresh but the bass pro by the Gatlinburg exit has gator nuggets, yummy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Tastes like chicken.