December Locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still in Meridian, 34 hour complete. Will likely move over to the Atlanta area and stay around I75. If it stays slow it's an easy run up 75 to the house.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Leaving @1700 for Mpls. I don't expect to get freight out, although I sure hope to :)

Sent from my SCH-I110 using EO Forums mobile app

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Getting insulation put in my ford and having the windows tinted. In Lexington Kentucky

Rigid or spray foam? I need to. I finally made up a generator carrier on my front end. Insulation would be a next good step. Although I may hang my two heavy furniture pads for insulating curtains first. Bet that helps tons!

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Rigid or spray foam? I need to. I finally made up a generator carrier on my front end. Insulation would be a next good step. Although I may hang my two heavy furniture pads for insulating curtains first. Bet that helps tons!

It does! I have that set up in my Dodge Van.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter

Ridge foam sheet that are an inch and a quarter thick. Put them on the sides and back door of both my ford and my dads sprinter. Also used some R-30 roll and put that in the little cutaway space. Altogether cost $160 for both vans. Here's to hoping it works lol

Edit: bought the raw materials at lowes, me and our driver installed it in the vans

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Once you get the insulation installed you'll be all warm and toasty lol

I'm well insulated, at 245 pounds, but I like a little supplemental heat when it drops below 43-44 degrees. Rumor has it that Santa's bringing me a cocoon bag for Christmas. That'll certainly help.