December Locations

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well before thanks giving Went to Saskatchewan saskatoon and ran in the ice rain, then the other day drove in and out of St Louis through that Ice Storm. alot of Trucks and Cars in the ditch. Even a couple supertrooperes and Few wreckers that rolled over on 64 in Indiania Ill was all snow junk and Ind was Ice. Go figure. Well mabe Ole Man Winter is Officaly Here do I need to go get Minie and Logan and Hitch them to a sled. Somthing to think about.

Last edited:

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A Mopar Man! I like! My us fellow Mopar enthusiasts proud with that Plymouth at the drag strip. I want to see pics!

I also own a 1991 Dodge Dynasty which is in really good condition. Don't have a pic right now of that car, its still in Ohio, but here is the van:

voyager.jpg

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Finally got home for our Thanksgiving break on Dec 7th. Did 16,000 very good paying miles in 24 days. Got caught in every winter storm out there. Had enough bad weather for this year.
We will be spending the rest of this year with our new granddaughter (our first) who was born on 11/21/2013.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Mopar Fans,
Go to USATODAY.com
Hit Money, then keep asking for more stories until you see 4 car videos.
Very neat 70 Cuda on there today.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's 0900EST, we have to leave now for our 1400 pick up. The shipper had no idea where our freight was, it's 143 miles from where we were told it was last Friday. Gotta love it!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home in Iowa. .... -3 temp. outside - 15 wind chill. ...... 70 inside the house ....hmmm...the load better Pay real good. .... lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home in Iowa. .... -3 temp. outside - 15 wind chill. ...... 70 inside the house ....hmmm...the load better Pay real good. .... lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

-7 .....feels like -27...supposed to warm up to 19 today.....heatwave is starting, 30.s by weeks ends....:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They just changed my delivery time from 08/16/06 to 12/10/13. Needless to say this load is REALLY messed up!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is VERY scary to say the least! Makes it kinda hard to manage hours when your delivery time is 7 years prior to your pick up time.

Sure wish there was a way to get a screenshot of my Clink page to show that delivery date! What a HOOT!

Last edited: