December Locations

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looks alot like the ship we were on, Had a room with a balcony on the back (Aft) of the ship 10th floor.
navigator_of_the_seas_13460779622.jpg

Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Sea.

My favorite ship.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What No load offers out of Iowa ? You have to be kidding me....I ' ve turned down 5 load offers since Friday ....4 cv loads over 300 mile each & 1 sprinter load to Ca. For $ 1.30 a mile ....my willpower is getting weaker as the money offers are getting better....lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
What No load offers out of Iowa ? You have to be kidding me....I ' ve turned down 5 load offers since Friday ....4 cv loads over 300 mile each & 1 sprinter load to Ca. For $ 1.30 a mile ....my willpower is getting weaker as the money offers are getting better....lol

That sprinter offer would have had me traveling down the road to consignee lol

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver

I had offers some going to no where Ya got to DH out Had one good one but it canx that was Friday. I drive a Tractor Trailer and 1.30 a mile good for you bad for me.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Chillin in South Alabama on the back deck (at the famalam's) smoking and sipping Cap't & Diet. Back in service on about 1/2/14.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had offers some going to no where Ya got to DH out Had one good one but it canx that was Friday. I drive a Tractor Trailer and 1.30 a mile good for you bad for me.

I understood that you drove TT ...my point was that if a person wanted to work during holidays there was some freight moving ....Load to Ca...normally I would of grabbed but had X-mas next day at my parents .....in their 80 s so I m not missing quality time for $$$

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I understood that you drove TT ...my point was that if a person wanted to work during holidays there was some freight moving ....Load to Ca...normally I would of grabbed but had X-mas next day at my parents .....in their 80 s so I m not missing quality time for $$$

Good choice, we trade enough home time for money already during the rest of the year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Wasn't the San Fran load?......I agree great choice...always another load ....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is my rifle,
this is my gun.
This is for fighting,
this is for fun.

Is that PC?

Nope, it's pure Army Basic Training. I was lucky. I had several older friends who were drafted prior to me and I had advanced warning. As with just about every BCT company some poor father's son called his rifle a gun. The rest is well known.

That is one shared experience that most have of basic. The other big shared experience, was at 100% when I went through, was the gas chamber. What a gas that was.

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
That is one shared experience that most have of basic. The other big shared experience, was at 100% when I went through, was the gas chamber. What a gas that was.

I legit know a guy that is in the army that is immune to tear gas. Apparently he's like 1 in 1294949594939203939 some crazy high number

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I legit know a guy that is in the army that is immune to tear gas. Apparently he's like 1 in 1294949594939203939 some crazy high number

Lucky guy. That 30 seconds or so in that chamber with the mask off was a really bad 30 seconds. Snot slinging bad.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Snot slinging bad.
Yeah, me too. Not from tear gas but from cold. I grilled Cajun shrimp, onions, mushrooms and peppers served on a bed of wild and white rice. It was so cold. Moot, how cold was it? It was so cold my martini froze.

Attachments

• Frozen Martini.jpg
    Frozen Martini.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Shrimp.jpg
    Shrimp.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 26