December Locations

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at Jane motor company Mercedes getting my sprinter serviced. Starting the week off right by dropping a wad of cash lol

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Same here kickstarter6, just dropped $492 this morning my self.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered in Lordstown 18 hours early!!
Did approximately 5200 miles last week every mile paid for!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Express cube .I have the same dims as a sprinter. Less hassle

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Too bad my dad already bought the sprinter. We were total expediting noobs with zero experience so he went with the cheapest one lol

jamloft

Seasoned Expediter
home, been off this board for some time.. .. about 6 yrs, but good to see familiar names still running about, Layoutshooter, Ateam, n others. I Hope to land a Tractor seat soon and join back in, y'all have a good day.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Mississippi out of service, going to let Spongebox do his truck thing while I figure out if/when I need to get home for a funeral. My ex father in law passed away and it's been a few yrs since I've seen him but he was a good man and I'm worried my boys will take his passing hard.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Mississippi out of service, going to let Spongebox do his truck thing while I figure out if/when I need to get home for a funeral. My ex father in law passed away and it's been a few yrs since I've seen him but he was a good man and I'm worried my boys will take his passing hard.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Sometimes being there for the people mourning is the most important thing. Even if the one in the coffin was a jerk.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app