December Locations

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Got a run out of pennsylvania to kansas city mo area. Sitting here in kansas city mo. Should not have taken this run. I am sure P & K's truck is doing better than us. Of course they work for mr. white so they are. sdt is a liar.
Happy New Year Everyone!
Welcome to EO!
Looks like you could use a couple tips: editing is best done before the post is quoted/copied - after, it's too late - we already know what it said.
Personal jabs are best done apart from posts - there is a private message function you can use, if you like. You can't count on the moderators being oblivious all the time, sometimes they are paying attention and doing their jobs.
So - who is sdt, the liar? Anyone we know? :D

cannedmeat27

Expert Expediter
sdt is a dispatcher with the fed
now sure what the problem is i never had a complaint
waiting in rochester,ny to pu my load monday going to
colorado

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
ok, here I go,,,Monday, tn to New Holland pa,,suppose to be a warm 30 , but sunny.......me and one ton cv, my own lead sled, may the pistons and wrist pin stay together one more year and for all of u all to,,there will be no brake downs this year, I got it first hand from Ont.Man.........:D

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll be ringing in the New Year in the Wally World parking lot in D'Iberville, Ms. I'm on a very laid back drive to Laredo. I think I can make it by Monday morning.

Happy New Year everybody!

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
ringing in the near years in bed sick with the worst flu i have ever had. Was in the hospital day after Christmas. I think I lost some brain cells along the way for like 3 days I didnt know what was going on or even what had went on :)

Hoping to be back in service Monday. Hope everyone has a good new years

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I'll be ringing in the New Year in the Wally World parking lot in D'Iberville, Ms. I'm on a very laid back drive to Laredo. I think I can make it by Monday morning.

Happy New Year everybody!

Parteeeee at the Wal-mart WoooooHooooo:D
Happy New Year!!!!

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
ok here is my last run of 2010!from the couch to the bathroom!!! now that was a long load,lol.hope you all have a good new year!:D

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well hello there, It sure makes me feel good that somebody has missed my post's. Who are you BabyDoll if I may. & Happy New Year to Everyone.

PS I wish I had a run to Kansas City MO. I too like like the Petro and Would do 10 sets of 10 one Handed Pushups just for your wonderful Comments on missing my Posts. Then pump out 100 2 handed just for ya. Ill even throw in 50 inverted sit ups and 150 regular sit ups. Oh YA!!!!

PS Pm me any time Im so Excited maybe I will go back to
posting on this sight.
Utill then My Lady Im back quiet & Hanging 10.5 with a Big Smile.
Thank You.

Last edited:

melanieanne

Seasoned Expediter
I am so excited to hear you are still out there! Where have you been? What have you been up to? You posts keep me thinking.
Maybe some day I will run across you out at the petro and I will hold you to your promise of 10 sets of 10 one handed pushups. Sounds to me like you are always up for a challenge. So, are you going to share some of your wild views on life with us? Waiting patiently.....

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am so excited to hear you are still out there! Where have you been? What have you been up to? You posts keep me thinking.
Maybe some day I will run across you out at the petro and I will hold you to your promise of 10 sets of 10 one handed pushups. Sounds to me like you are always up for a challenge. So, are you going to share some of your wild views on life with us? Waiting patiently.....

PM in Privite and I will be glad too the bitter hearts on here might have heart attacks.
HG LOL

melanieanne

Seasoned Expediter
well, my mother warned me about guys like you! I think I better stay out here in open forum where it is safe. I know you will be a gentleman and behave yourself in public. lol

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
IRT happy new year,glad to see you here.Kevin,you home bringing in the new year?

Hello and No Im on the road still. Have not been OOS since
Last Easter.
Thats going to change this month. Dad Said for me to get Home in January so Im going. My Co driver is splitting for
Vacation this month so Im taking off the same time.
Being on 2 different Tractors for the same owner since Last Easter. Well Enough is Enough. The Time for Home time is now here January it is. Hope you make it Home safe Steve.

Last edited:

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
well, my mother warned me about guys like you! I think I better stay out here in open forum where it is safe. I know you will be a gentleman and behave yourself in public. lol

Total let down my Lady first you draw me in by saying your so excited now Im one of the guys your mother warned you about geesh. Hmmm
Well Keep the noise down while I take off my robe and start working out.

Just for you Ill do the total package Pushups situps and a 10 mile run. Now Im sure that puts me in a whole other catagory and not with those that your mother warned you about. Hmmm

melanieanne

Seasoned Expediter
Yes, you are in a whole other category. I am certainly curious but curiosity killed the cat. If you are in great physical shape like you claim to be; I would not be able to out run you. There in lies the problem. thanks for keeping me on my toes! I, too like a challenge.....

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yes, you are in a whole other category. I am certainly curious but curiosity killed the cat. If you are in great physical shape like you claim to be; I would not be able to out run you. There in lies the problem. thanks for keeping me on my toes! I, too like a challenge.....

My Lady I Certainly am in Great Physical Shape, Never less unlike the many here Iam to stay in the shape not many here that are my age of 47 can say that their vitality is that of an 18 to 21 year old. Never less I can truely say that. No pun intended but Im in no way like any the many that are out here. Steve on here can contened that while sitting in In Memphis he has seen me work out. Forever Young I am.
With that A pic is worth a thousand words if you wish Ill send you a Pic. Hanging 10.5 Just PM me your Email My Lady

melanieanne

Seasoned Expediter
My Lady I Certainly am in Great Physical Shape, Never less unlike the many here Iam to stay in the shape not many here that are my age of 47 can say that their vitality is that of an 18 to 21 year old. Never less I can truely say that. No pun intended but Im in no way like any the many that are out here. Steve on here can contened that while sitting in In Memphis he has seen me work out. Forever Young I am.
With that A pic is worth a thousand words if you wish Ill send you a Pic. Hanging 10.5 Just PM me your Email My Lady
You certainly have self esteem and confidence hopefullyyou are not just boasting for attention, I will pm you my email and be glad to evaluate and comment on your physical presence. I am a great judge and will be impartial and not easily swayed by your glowing description of your attributes, I think you need someone to reality check the situation. dare i ask about hanging.....