December Locations and X-mas cheers

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's what I told my wife...
"You better be able to support me.
Just 'cause I hunt for the family, doesn't mean I will be supporting (providing) you.
OK, now support me with some beer, honey"

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."
I hope it's understood as a sarcastic joke.
I don't drink beer, love my wife, and think that only man of the house should work to provide.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anyone know anything about Jung Express?
I have spoken with a few of their drivers in the past and was told that they got you out of WI but it was hard to get freight and ended up sitting for days before dh’ing back to WI. Not for me and I don’t know if they have changed their ways.

I would never advocate the multi carrier plan but there may be an upside say if you could head south for Jung and find a Southern carrier with lots of Northbound freight.
Direct customer stuff.

Last edited:

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....up early for me....an 8 - 4 shift today just shelving product...easy money...
speaking of easy money...won a $100.00 Amazon gift card yesterday and earlier in week I won a T shirt from one of my online things I participate with..! :)

Ur going to the fd an I am splitting some wood an decorating the outside of the house in lights

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The cow pasture she probably wouldn’t mind.
He just better stay away from the sheep.

My father taught me three things.
1) always try to be in bed by ten. If you can’t, you may as well just go home.
2) never make love to a pig. They’ll squeal on you every time.
3) never pick up a girl at a laundromat. Any girl that can’t afford her own washer and dryer will never be able to support you.
Just 'cause I hunt for the family, doesn't mean I will be supporting (providing) you.

Put another log on the fire. Then come and tell me why you're leaving me.

Reactions: VSprinter

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

I hope it's understood as a sarcastic joke.
I don't drink beer, love my wife, and think that only man of the house should work to provide.

I agree. Unfortunately, my wife's degree and subsequent higher-paying jobs trump my incessant dreaming and scheming every time.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in a motel as the Sprinter is having scheduled open heart surgery, and some others things done.
Had a horrible week of no freight (1st time I've ever got totally skunked), talk about being in the wrong place and time, every time :rolleyes:

Only bright side being my Bitcoin account has been on a tear :D

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Being and old conservative Cash guy, how can you feel secure in something you can’t see or hold ?
Isn’t it all a house of cards ?
Is there any regulation ?
Regulation? Silly me for asking, to the people that thrive on being un-regulated.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....up early for me....an 8 - 4 shift today just shelving product...easy money...
speaking of easy money...won a $100.00 Amazon gift card yesterday and earlier in week I won a T shirt from one of my online things I participate with..! :)
Yep talked to the Wife this morning as she let the dogs outside and put a bag of wood pellets in the stove ... her day is done .. lol
With the thermostat on the pellet stove whenever it warms up to 40° outside the stove shuts on and off by itself.. thus no stoking up the fire by hand . But you still have the whole house wood stove warmth feeling .... the Grandson never has pants on at our house

... still pond hopping

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yep talked to the Wife this morning as she let the dogs outside and put a bag of wood pellets in the stove ... her day is done .. lol
With the thermostat on the pellet stove whenever it warms up to 40° outside the stove shuts on and off by itself.. thus no stoking up the fire by hand . But you still have the whole house wood stove warmth feeling .... the Grandson never has pants on at our house

... still pond hopping

Did the grandson develop that habit after his last visit to Bison ?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did the grandson develop that habit after his last visit to Bison ?
Nah ..lol
The Grandson is like his Mom & Me ... kicks off blankets when sleeping ... no coat till almost colder than 45° ...
Grandma different story ... jacket on at 65° .... blankets piled on when sleeping ... and the Coldest feet in the world .. lol

... still pond hopping

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Being and old conservative Cash guy, how can you feel secure in something you can’t see or hold ?
Isn’t it all a house of cards ?
Is there any regulation ?
Regulation? Silly me for asking, to the people that thrive on being un-regulated.
I did have my reservations at first, tipped my toe in to check the temperature first and found it to be the right temp for me. Now diving in.

Always a risk with any investment plan. I've found this to be overall less risky with more upside then anything I've done before.

No regulations per se. But is a highly structured global market that leaves big brother out of the picture to screw things up

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dropping a big bottle of Midol off for Big Stick as he seems to be on the rag lately! lol
107325a209eb9ebd65595836b9a92345.gif

Stole 1 of Ovm's sticks ... i see

... still pond hopping