December Locations and X-mas cheers

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Evening news:
"ND Family Dollar store recently broke even, all thanks to local resident who asked management to be able to take pallets in unknown direction instead of paying to recycle them with waste management company".

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We only have propane it was filled the middle of November to 85% an now down to about 65

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a payoff ... my propane tank is at 68% last fill to 85% was back in early August...we cook and water heater is propane...

Wow that’s some useage there
How much a gallon down there?
It’s like $1.09 here
Lets see ... we don't chop wood ... we havn't used propane in over 8 years .. no electric heaters ... and the Grandson is visiting Grandma and its 70° inside and 20° outside ...
Yep my Wife loves the Wood Pellet Stove ... 1 bag of pellets a day ... less than $4.00 a bag

... still pond hopping

Reactions: VSprinter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is a payoff ... my propane tank is at 68% last fill to 85% was back in early August...we cook and water heater is propane...

Wow that’s some useage there
How much a gallon down there?
It’s like $1.09 here
Lets see ... we don't chop wood ... we havn't used propane in over 8 years .. no electric heaters ... and the Grandson is visiting Grandma and its 70° inside and 20° outside ...
Yep my Wife loves the Wood Pellet Stove ... 1 bag of pellets a day ... less than $4.00 a bag

... still pond hopping
Juju likes the house much warmer then 70...

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I’m gonna send every one his socks complete with all the wood chips he tracks in!! He COULD vacuum!!lol
I guess then you should be happy he goes to the wood pile instead of the cow pasture

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

The cow pasture she probably wouldn’t mind.
He just better stay away from the sheep.

My father taught me three things.
1) always try to be in bed by ten. If you can’t, you may as well just go home.
2) never make love to a pig. They’ll squeal on you every time.
3) never pick up a girl at a laundromat. Any girl that can’t afford her own washer and dryer will never be able to support you.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The cow pasture she probably wouldn’t mind.
He just better stay away from the sheep.

My father taught me three things.
1) always try to be in bed by ten. If you can’t, you may as well just go home.
2) never make love to a pig. They’ll squeal on you every time.
3) never pick up a girl at a laundromat. Any girl that can’t afford her own washer and dryer will never be able to support you.
That's what I told my wife...
"You better be able to support me.
Just 'cause I hunt for the family, doesn't mean I will be supporting (providing) you.
OK, now support me with some beer, honey"

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone know anything about Jung Express?
I have spoken with a few of their drivers in the past and was told that they got you out of WI but it was hard to get freight and ended up sitting for days before dh’ing back to WI. Not for me and I don’t know if they have changed their ways.