December Locations and X-mas cheers

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
5.05 pm ..call woke me up ... sent load over... info 130 mile DH ... pickup time 7.00 pm ... WTF.. took off window covers . WTF .. snow. ..... called dispatch ... can i have someone explain this load to me ..Why ..?
#×/%=/%###

another day .. another pond
Arrived 9.15pm.(7pm)
Loaded...
Luzerne, Mi. to FASTMAN Blvd.... Ligonier, In..

schwanman

Expert Expediter
5.05 pm ..call woke me up ... sent load over... info 130 mile DH ... pickup time 7.00 pm ... WTF.. took off window covers . WTF .. snow. ..... called dispatch ... can i have someone explain this load to me ..Why ..?
#×/%=/%###

Arrived 9.15pm.(7pm)
Loaded...
Luzerne, Mi. to FASTMAN Blvd.... Ligonier, In..

You found frieght in luzerne?
Home of Ma Detters and many snowmobile trips! Thanks for the blast from the past!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ring , Ring
Are you Awake ..? I am now
We seen you unloaded 8 hours ago ... have you gotten some sleep ..? Yes 7.5 hours.. me -do you have a load for me ...
Well yes ..
Me... your New here aren't you .. why yes , why did ask ..?
Me... long pause ... please just send over my load info ..

No Offense to Seasoned Dispatchers ... but new in-training dispatchers are like Truckstop cashiers ... sir why did you give me $5.26 .. you bill is $4.26 ...

Headed to load

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last night: Howell, MI to Marion, IN. Today, mostly crickets bc we have to go back east for Monday appointments. At J again for the night; if nothing by 1500 we’ll hike it home again.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I was a young folk I had to walk 8 feet through shag carpet to change channels.
With "dial-clock" switch, 12 positions and only 4 channels on a furniture like TV, right?
"Matlock", "Touched by an angel"...
"Pretender" was my favorite show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I was a young folk I had to walk 8 feet through shag carpet to change channels.
With "dial-clock" switch, 12 positions and only 4 channels on a furniture like TV, right?
"Matlock", "Touched by an angel"...
"Pretender" was my favorite show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app
No it was Gunsmoke and Bonanza. As well as Wild Wild West and Ironsides and my favorite Perry Mason. Oh and don’t forget Alfred Hitchcock Presents .... Those were some real tv shows to watch.

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's the retirement we dream of and then there's reality

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Actually you should of put up the picture of your boat. LOL

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter