December Locations and X-mas cheers

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Mark and that boy gets cuter every time you post another picture!
The fire truck is at a Volunteer Fire Department in Seaton ,il.. it came from a private donor after it was used in 9/11 rescue efforts ... we attended funeral services today for my Uncle (71) who was a 20 year volunteer fireman and services reception served at FD ... cancer struck quickly

another day .. another pond

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
8c14ca9b5928d16998c9532e5fe27089.jpg

Did OVM secretly come out of retirement ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load offer: pick up in Fort Wayne, deliver in Pennsylvania. There are 30+/- vans in Fort Wayne, and my company calls me, 110 miles away, to bid it. Yes, I bid, and no, I didn’t get it. Why, tho, did they call me?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
because thats protocol? LOL for you to be ready to roar "should" they win it...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Load offer: pick up in Fort Wayne, deliver in Pennsylvania. There are 30+/- vans in Fort Wayne, and my company calls me, 110 miles away, to bid it. Yes, I bid, and no, I didn’t get it. Why, tho, did they call me?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Many times we have traveled over 100 miles (paid if course) to get loads where there are numerous other vans. Why? My best guess is $$ has less to do with it than Murray's relationship with many brokers.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I really need a better organizing system for home or a keep a map.
So many times I've had to rebuy things I know I have but can't find them.
This time as the year is coming to a close, while home, I needed to get my next yearly record keeping book.
I must have about 6 left...somewhere. Hell if I can find them. I knew where they were 6 months ago. But I "organized" that room and apparently forgot where I moved them o_O

Not too many more places to look. Only left with the why in the world did I put them there places :rolleyes:

Most likely I'll end up doing some truck stop scavenger hunting for more :D