December is a time to remember

W

Windsor

And welcome to the weekend everyone! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Anyone have any exciting plans for the holidays?

Home way to long, ready to get back out there. Wow that kind of sounds bad don't it!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Going to be a quiet one around the house, all the family is going to be elsewhere. The wife and I are just going to light the fireplace and relax. It's been a full and busy year. A Merry Christmas to everyone.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unbelievable, I go outside and find one of my new tires is flat! ************* ***** *********. At the tire shop now :(

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All good now leaky valve stem. Fixed after 2 valve stem replacements :rolleyes:

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
A week worth breaking silence over....

Chicago to Evansville, Ind..

Evansville, Ind to El Paso...

3 hours after unloading in El Paso loaded in El Paso to Romulus. Even with like 6 no-name ankle biter vans there. (Thank you, Frankie!)

An awesome 5.5 days. All for full rate.

Thank you, God, and Load One for an spectacular week...now, if only it was a week earlier...lol..

Back quiet and to bed. Hoping for another load today.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Saw you sleeping in the yard this morning. Glad you had a great week!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Said good morning to Rambo.....ok, Guido too.

Also said good morning to SWTexas as he was walking towards dispatch, and waved at Raymond as he was leaving.

Busy morning here at the yard......

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is. And I just got done my CEO duty if filling up the prewash soap in the wash bay.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I just ordered my Romney / Carson '16 Stickers!!!

I would totally back that ticket. Have heard Carson speak twice. Good head on his shoulders, conservative and seems to simply get it. Mitt is a heck of a guy. Just hope he has it in him for another campaign.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well good morning everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Staff is working hard to try and get everyone home for the holiday that wants to be home. Great weekend as our Lions made the playoffs!

W

Windsor

Has anyone received there Black Friday Load1 orders yet? Just wondering!