December is a time to remember

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well yesterday's load turned into a dry run with a couple hours detention. Going to stay out and see if I get lucky kinda like the old bar days stay late and see who's desperate.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I did the alcohol transfusion yesterday with my daughter and i am happy to say the procedure was a success !!!!!!! LOL

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I did the alcohol transfusion yesterday with my daughter and i am happy to say the procedure was a success !!!!!!! LOL
My daughters just left. Good time, good food, quality time with family. Only one alcohol transfusion and she will probably regret it in the morning.

Last edited:
W

Windsor

Well yesterday's load turned into a dry run with a couple hours detention. Going to stay out and see if I get lucky kinda like the old bar days stay late and see who's desperate.

I'm kinda ugly, I had to stay late enough till they were passed out. Whatever worked!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well good Monday morning gang. Last flight of the year and off on vacation with the family for a week. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and has a safe and happy New Year! I am sure I will be to busy to post (less then 10 times a day). LOL. Again hope everyone had a good 2014 and hoping for an even better 2015 for all!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well here I am again in the right thread!

Pretty quite in here too. But it is that time of the year.

Cold day today in Port Huron, 9F windchill. keep trying to find a reason I don't need to go to the store today :rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
My Load One Gold Rewards Down Inc Comforter complete with the Load One Blue packing tissue paper and Genuine John Elliott hand signed greetings card came in on Tuesday. The comforter is on the bed and snug in its duvet cover, the hand signed card appropriately matted and framed with the tissue paper. My cast is due to come off today and be replaced with a removable cast. It appears that the Occ Acc Ins company finally has the last bit of information they need from Admin and Safety to move the claim forward so that I can finally get paid the weekly temporary disability benefit. I don't know how the new year is gonna begin, but I like how this one is ending.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Pretty quite in here too. But it is that time of the year.

Cold day today in Port Huron, 9F windchill. keep trying to find a reason I don't need to go to the store today :rolleyes:

I do the same when it's cold, like convincing myself that oatmeal is a good dinner, lol. [It would be, but I don't like sweet things when I'm hungry - weird.]
Anything to get out of getting out of the truck when it's cold!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
My Load One Gold Rewards Down Inc Comforter complete with the Load One Blue packing tissue paper and Genuine John Elliott hand signed greetings card came in on Tuesday. The comforter is on the bed and snug in its duvet cover, the hand signed card appropriately matted and framed with the tissue paper. My cast is due to come off today and be replaced with a removable cast. It appears that the Occ Acc Ins company finally has the last bit of information they need from Admin and Safety to move the claim forward so that I can finally get paid the weekly temporary disability benefit. I don't know how the new year is gonna begin, but I like how this one is ending.

I am not sure how many points it would take but I could autograph the comforter too?? LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hope you and the family are having a wonderful time !!!! Plans for celebrating the new year ??

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well they all changed the plans last night. All the girls went on an all day zip lining through the jungle adventure trip. I am fighting a stupid cold. So hopefully some sun and cocktails can knock it out. Not sure about tonight. My intuition tells me they will come back tonight exhausted and be asleep before midnight. LOL

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well they all changed the plans last night. All the girls went on an all day zip lining through the jungle adventure trip. I am fighting a stupid cold. So hopefully some sun and cocktails can knock it out. Not sure about tonight. My intuition tells me they will come back tonight exhausted and be asleep before midnight. LOL
They paid money to go to a jungle??

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I guess it is like a series of 8 zip lines through the rain forest. Ends with the "beast".

Seems odd but she tried to book me on a "special" zip line.....

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1420037538.876532.jpg