December is a time to remember

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And good afternoon everyone! Did I mention how cold it was in Maine this morning? It was cold, i mean really cold. Then the plane didn't have water on it as they thought it would freeze, so yep no coffee. But they had some very nice snacks and the flight was pleasant and got in 15 min early.

So what else is going on in your guy's world????? :D

This guy made a double batch of fudge..(Dad's recipe) and hung my sheets on the line cuz it was so warm!! :)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
My goodness a guy goes north and pretends to be a Mainah, spends 4 hours going 4.5 miles over the GW and look what I missed. Lucky !!!!

Really everyone, let's play nice. Or as my momma use to say, you will play nice and you will like it !!

Have a good evening everyone !!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am going to go with the theory a "family" loves harder and bickers harder...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I am going to go with the theory a "family" loves harder and bickers harder... ��

Everyone be good. It is Lawrence's birthday and I have his bat. :cool:

On a side note. As mentioned, there hasn't been too many bans on here for awhile except for spam items. Turtle is enforcing the COD rules that are put in place for a reason. We try to keep it as light as possible. Keeps EO running smoothly as it has for many years. Chaos can rapidly develop without them. If there is an issue, use the PM function for that.
Please respect that as that is all that is requested.
Thanks. BTW, this bat is heavy.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
10502490_1004002176292917_465541444152446492_n.jpg

.......................................:p

Just when we went a whole 6 months without anyone mentioning 'those shorts', you had to remind everyone, lol. ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Luckily I haven't had one yet. But someday with you guys??? Anything is possible.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Hopefully you didn't have any of those.

No, I didn't thank God. But I'm very surprised that I haven't. Between me being so fat and the unreal amount of stress from John, I mean this job, it's hard to believe that I haven't died from one.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just breathe deep and "let it go" and all will be better. You could also pet your dog. Petting a dog has been scientifically proven to lower stress !!!!!