December is a time to remember

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have seen you kick back with a white wine spritzer......but we won't talk about the expo.....

maybe he needs one of these?....

1017121_10151843269115919_397309764_n.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Do they have Jameson in Maine??

I am living the dream at an Applebees in Bangor Maine. Eating good in the neighborhood. No, no no they didn't have Jameson. So a Mich Ultra (so I can try and not get fatter) it is. Great day with the convoy and the events. Really an amazing charity and a great group of people that put it together. It is pretty humbling when you think of all the work and devotion.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I am living the dream at an Applebees in Bangor Maine. Eating good in the neighborhood. No, no no they didn't have Jameson. So a Mich Ultra (so I can try and not get fatter) it is. Great day with the convoy and the events. Really an amazing charity and a great group of people that put it together. It is pretty humbling when you think of all the work and devotion.
We're you able to go to the statue of liberty?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We're you able to go to the statue of liberty?

No, that isn't part of today's schedule. The convoy moves pretty slow with all the stops and all. I am back on a flight home early morning. No evening flights out of here on a Sunday.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Did that make you feel better turtle to delete my post? Just what do you think was wrong with my post?