December is a time to remember

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The man really does have a gift for the pictures. I vote we have an admin give him posting rights in the Load One forums. Can I get a show of hands?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The man really does have a gift for the pictures. I vote we have an admin give him posting rights in the Load One forums. Can I get a show of hands?
093dd2f5539e7d56b02a2502618e7a99.jpg

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't know we got votes, I vote for a chef in the drivers lounge.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good morning, hope everyone is well today.
Looks like you didn't get followed by the snow after all !!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning from cold Maine. Getting ready to head out with the Wreaths Across America convoy as they head out to Arlington.

As for then other post it is my opinion that it is inappropriate for a public post and I will not dignify it with a response.

Other then that hope everyone has a great Sunday! I will be posting up pictures to the company Facebook page later today so everyone can stay up on the convoy.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Other then the personal assertion....he is spot on....we suck on weekends..weekend revenue is down...big time.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well markets move as any experienced expediter well knows. I read plenty of other carrier forums in here as well talking about the exact same topic. Load One agree with your statement. My expenses didn't go down either. In fact the opposite happens for me.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Other then the personal assertion....he is spot on....we suck on weekends..weekend revenue is down...big time.

While yes I would agree that there's a different feel to the weekends now, my YTD numbers are as strong as they have been for the last couple of years. I've had some loads from Russell, Tim and Caryn that have been Big Time Weekend home runs, that have been on par with what we use to get from Jeremy. And I remember sitting many weekend when Jeremy was there wondering where was my " Jeremy big money load " was.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I withdraw...not exactly a prime location for this, what could be an unpopular and protracted discussion....in a typed environment... Have a great and safe trip.....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
While yes I would agree that there's a different feel to the weekends now, my YTD numbers are as strong as they have been for the last couple of years. I've had some loads from Russell, Tim and Caryn that have been Big Time Weekend home runs, that have been on par with what we use to get from Jeremy. And remember sitting many weekend when Jeremy was there wondering where was my " Jeremy big money load " was.

U R a straight.....can't even compare to you guys....its not... a just comparison....

BTW I wasn't even meaning the J issue....overall numbers since the "change"

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have to admit as much as my numbers were looking bad this year I am suddenly right on par with last year and might even top it. My only regret is the ton of unproductive time that could have really made it a great year.

Last edited:

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Well markets move as any experienced expediter well knows. I read plenty of other carrier forums in here as well talking about the exact same topic. Load One agree with your statement. My expenses didn't go down either. In fact the opposite happens for me.
I often have drivers tell me how I should change my business too. But until someone takes the risks of any business, they really aren't in the best position to know...

I've made a few suggestions to John as well but I fully respect that it's all his to decide... and we'll all be ok regardless. We are all still very fortunate!

I actually don't know what happened to Jeremy. I liked his results for me too, but I trust management looked at the big picture. Let's move on.

Last edited:

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
Who ever is smoking in the main building really needs to stop... besides the fact it is illegal... my wife and I are both allergic to it... burning my eyes it is so bad...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's just dispatchers heads about to explode after getting off the phone with certain drivers.