December 2014

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Hitachi????

Oh hell no! Last time I did one of those it was 14 very heavy pieces and it was pouring rain
The tech was a wimp and we were both struggling to get stuff on the gate then had to take the front doors apart to get it inside the lobby where I left it sit!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Oh hell no! Last time I did one of those it was 14 very heavy pieces and it was pouring rain
The tech was a wimp and we were both struggling to get stuff on the gate then had to take the front doors apart to get it inside the lobby where I left it sit!

So when you see their slogan "Inspire the next", it brings to mind something like 'fustercluck'? Hahaha- gotta love a slogan that lets you be the creative genius!
Seriously, the most mystifying slogan anywhere, ever. ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Murray, I've got a BillG shutdown coming in August. The 1-9 of August for the Sturgis Rally. Missed the last 3 in a row. Going to make this one! 

If I am home then you can stop by my place on the way back east for some porch sittin....we can set ya up in our trailer park....FREE!!! LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10885482_808210302589797_1033057378935523696_n.jpg

...........:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It actually warmed up overnight.....its a balmy plus 3 out there but the wind has picked up....making it a crisp.... -23

Van wouldn't start yesterday...just threw a heating pad over the injectors (top) and a moving blanket on that and closed the lid.....might try again today it supposed to be warmer...I couldn't see the use of freezing my butt off to get it started when it was just going to sit there another cold night and I'd have to play with it again.....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
you are sounding a lot like that "other guy" now.....LOL

Good Morning Sunshine....Now get your Butt out and start that Van...... -3 here this morning ..started mine yesterday and ran some errands...

Attachments

• 1420036841161.jpg
    1420036841161.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 31

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Well that was a crappy way to end the year after all! Had to unload 80 boxs @60 lbs each by hand cause they had no dock cars parked in front of their door and a curb , there was 1 wimp to assist , I just wanted it off my truck , Chicago you suck! Gee that better add $$$ to my fee or I'll cross these pimps off my list!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I am home then you can stop by my place on the way back east for some porch sittin....we can set ya up in our trailer park....FREE!!! LOL

I just looked at a map. Bison isn't really on my way east toward home. Or actually on the way to anywhere! LOL Thanks for the offer, let's see what happens. It might be a nice day trip ride on the bike, looks like a couple hours away. You ride?

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
With my 650 miles range i can usually fly over PA without fueling. Can't even remember last time i fueled there. I guess in the future if i need to fuel there it will only be a few gallons to get me out of there.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well that was a crappy way to end the year after all! Had to unload 80 boxs @60 lbs each by hand cause they had no dock cars parked in front of their door and a curb , there was 1 wimp to assist , I just wanted it off my truck , Chicago you suck! Gee that better add $$$ to my fee or I'll cross these pimps off my list!

So hitachi would have been better after all!!!